Welcome to Legal & General’s Group Critical Illness Cover and Group Income Protection Support Services
These services are available to you free of charge as part of your Group Critical Illness Cover or your Group Income Protection. These services are provided in partnership with Medigo, a leading international healthcare services provider. Since 2013, Medigo has assisted over 250,000 patients globally thanks to their curated provider network and dedicated support team.
Second Medical Opinion
Get your diagnosis and/or treatment plan reviewed by a leading expert in the field in order to:
- Make sure you’ve not been misdiagnosed
- Get advice on innovative treatments and avoid unnecessary treatments
- Ask any specific questions you have about your diagnosis
Get professional help navigating the medical system, with a dedicated medical case manager if you wish to go private:
- Access innovative treatments and skip NHS waiting lists
- Get treatment plans and quotes from up to three hospitals locally or abroad
- Get full assistance booking your treatment and travel
Nurse Support Service
If you are referred to a specialist by a GP*, you will have access to an experienced team of nurses, who will guide and support you throughout your health journey.
All of the nursing team are fully qualified, registered, and regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). You will be assigned a dedicated Nurse Champion, who will be on-hand to help you with all health matters including:
- Navigating appointments, ongoing referrals and any post-appointment questions
- Providing practical advice relating to a new diagnosis or treatment plan
- Discussing your emotions and provide support as you progress through your health journey
*Note: The Nurse Support Service only becomes available after a referral from a GP to a clinical specialist.
Copyright 2023 © Medigo GmbH