Machado de Carvalho Odontologia
São Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
Machado de Carvalho Odontologia provides a comprehensive range of dental services and is certified by the Regional Council of Dentistry in Sao Paulo. The clinic uses modern techniques and technologies to perform a range of procedures such as dentures, dental implants, root canal treatment, Invisalign, and teeth whitening. Machado de Carvalho Odontologia won an award on 2 occasions from 3M Brazil for having the best sterilization materials.
The clinic provide free WiFi, a telephone for making international calls, medical record translation, interpreter services, and assistance with hotel booking.
Machado de Carvalho Odontologia is located 38 km away from Sao Paulo International Airport. There are a variety of hotels, shops, and restaurants within the vicinity of the clinic. The nearest bus stop is Av. Eng. Luís Carlos Berrini, which is located just 180 m away from the clinic.
The Municipal Theatre, which is known as one of the city's most famous landmarks, renowned for its historical architecture and home to Sao Paulo's orchestra and ballet, is located 12 km away from clinic.
Sao Paulo Cathedral, which was built in a Neo-Gothic style and is a popular tourist attraction in Sao Paulo, can be reached within 12 km from the clinic.
33 procedures in Dentistry
The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace an entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using four dental implants that act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12-to-14 teeth.
The dentist performs or examines diagnostic tests (such as panoramic X-rays and a CT scan) to assess the patient's jaw bone density. These scans are then often followed up by computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (known as CAD/CAM) processes that plan the All-on-4 procedure and allow the dentist to precisely insert the dental implants into the jaw.
- Learn more about All-on-4
The All-on-6 treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using 6 dental implants which act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12 to 14 teeth.
1 - 2 weeks
More about available treatments at Machado de Carvalho Odontologia
The 3 most popular areas of dentistry at Machado de Carvalho Odontologia are dental prosthetics, oral surgery, and aesthetic dentistry. Procedures performed at the clinic include dental implants, crowns, root canal, tooth extraction, dental bridge, bone graft, sinus lift, and dentures.
The team at Machado de Carvalho Odontologia is compromised of specialists from a variety of specialties including orthodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and periodontics.
Languages spoken at the clinic include English and Portuguese.
Dr. Eduardo Machado de Carvalho
- Founder of Machado de Carvalho Odontologia
- Specializes in dental prostheses and implantology
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from San Francisco University in 1979
- Presented and published many papers on various dental topics
Dr. Marina Costa Vieira Engel
- Specializes in prosthetics
- Graduated from the University of Alfenas in 1994
- Professor and the Chair of Occlusion and TMJ at University Ibirapuera
Dr. Juliana Assef Ganhito
- Specializes in periodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from University of Sao Paulo in 1998
- Graduated a Master's degree in periodontics
- Trainee teacher in periodontics at the dentistry college in the University of Sao Paulo (FOUSP)
Dr. Adriana Vallone Pellicciotti
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated in 1995 from the University Paulista
- Former voluntary assistant professor of pediatric dentistry and orthodontics
Dr. Marina de Oliveira Coelho Ficon
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from the Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas in 1999
- Advanced her studies by specializing in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, temporomandibular dysfunction, and orofacial pain
- Completed a postgraduate degree in functional orthopedics
- Assistant professor of a diagnostic and orthodontic planning course
Dr. Viviani Flavia Martins
- Specializes in endodontics
- Graduated with a degree dentistry (DDS) from the Dental University Paulista
- Completed specialized training in endodontics at Sao Paulo University of Dentistry
- Participated in an international dental congress in Sao Paulo and presented lectures on infective endocarditis prevention
Dr. Leticia Ruggiero Leme
- Specializes in pediatric dentistry
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from the University Guarulhos (UNG) in 2000
- Further specialized in pediatric dentistry at the Paulista Association of Pediatric Dentistry (APO) and in functional orthopedics at the University Camilo Castelo Branco
- Oversees the pediatric dentistry clinic at Guarulhos University
The clinic was visited by a Medigo team member
The clinic is located in a prime area of Sao Paulo, near the Av. Paulista, the largest economic center of the country. There is parking available at the clinic. The clinic is very modern and clean. The staff were all great and made me feel at ease.
External Reviews from Google
Sinval Aragao, October 2017
Ana Luiza Munhoz, October 2017
Amei a equipe, o atendimento, o local! Tudo! Pessoas totalmente qualificadas e muito profissional! Vocês são maravilhosos em tudo que fazem! Super recomendo!
mariana martins, October 2017
Gostaria de agradecer à equipe da Machado de Carvalho pelo excelente trabalho realizado. Estou muito satisfeita com o resultado!
Marcia Mendonça, October 2017
Gostaria de agradecer pelo trabalho maravilhoso que realizaram, amei o atendimento de toda equipe, carinho e dedicação
Júlia Audi ., October 2017
Um ambiente agradável e com uma equipe completamente capacitada para atender as necessidades dos pacientes. Obrigada, equipe Machado de Carvalho!