HELIOS Hospital Siegburg
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
HELIOS Hospital Siegburg is part of the HELIOS Hospital Group, which has a network of 111 hospitals. The combined group treats around 4.5 million patients each year, with over 34,000 beds and 68,000 staff.
HELIOS Hospital Siegburg treats around 43,000 patients each year and has a variety of departments, which include general surgery, gynecology, internal medicine, cardiology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, colorectal medicine, plastic and cosmetic surgery, ENT, and radiology. In addition to its departments, the hospital also has a certified oncology center, as well cardiology, trauma, and vascular centers.
The hospital can provide free WiFi, airport pick-up and drop-off, visa assistance, a TV in patient rooms, car rental assistance, and assistance with local activity booking.
HELIOS Hospital Siegburg is located 20 km away from Cologne Bonn Airport, which can be reached via S-Bahn (train). The nearest S-Bahn station to the hospital is Siegburg/Bonn station, just 600 m from the hospital. There are a number of shops, restaurants, and a department store within the vicinity of the hospital.
Siegburg is a city located in North-Rhine-Westphalia in Germany, just 10 km away from Bonn and 26 km from Cologne.
Siegburg city museum is located just 350 m from the hospital. Wissem Castle, a popular tourist attraction, which is home to 3 museums, is located 5 km from the hospital.
IQM initiative qualitätsmedizin
131 procedures across 8 specialties
Abscess Debridement+ More
Achilles Tendon Rupture+ More
Acromioclavicular Joint Repair+ More
>Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation(19 procedures)
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment+ More
Decompression Therapy+ More
>Spinal Surgery(10 procedures)
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment+ More
Kyphosis Treatment+ More
Lumbar Disc Disease Treatment+ More
Pain Management+ More
Spina Bifida Consultation+ More
>General Medicine(1 procedure)
Medical Examination+ More
A medical examination, also called medical checkup or health checkup, is a general examination of a patient's health. Having a medical checkup can help to identify problems early on, even before symptoms show. A checkup can also give patients peace of mind if they are worried about their health.
3 - 4 days
Medical checkups can be combined with sightseeing or shopping trips.
- Learn more about Medical Examination
Peripheral Nerve Surgery+ More
Primary Bone Cancer Treatment+ More
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment+ More
Rheumatoid arthritis treatment aims to alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis through medication, therapy, or surgery. Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disorder that is characterized by pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints in the body. It mainly affects the joints in the hands and feet, but can also occur in other parts of the body. Areas of the body may become deformed as a result of the condition, and this is commonly seen in the hands and feet.
The amount of time spent abroad depends on the type of treatment the patient undergoes.
- Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
More about available treatments at HELIOS Hospital Siegburg
HELIOS Hospital Siegburg performs a wide range of procedures such as angiography, angioplasty, bone tumor surgery, carpal tunnel surgery, coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, and spinal fusion surgery.
The hospital uses modern technology and is equipped with a CT (computerized tomography) machine, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) machine, duplex ultrasonography, cardiac CT, interventional bronchoscopy, mammography, cardiac ultrasound, and a cryoprobe for performing endobronchial and transbronchial biopsies.
The team at HELIOS Hospital Siegburg is comprised of 800 qualified doctors and nurses from a range of disciplines. The hospital has its own nursing training center, which caters for up to 75 nurses.
Languages spoken at the clinic include German, English, Russian, French, and Spanish.
Prof. Dr. med. Peter Boekstegers
- Specializes in interventional cardiology, percutaneous and endovascular aortic replacements, and diagnostic and therapeutic angiology of the peripheral vessels
Prof. Dr. med. Michael Schepke
- Graduated from the University of Bonn in 1993
- In 2003, was appointed as assistant medical director at the medical clinic, University of Bonn
- Chief of the gastroenterology department at HELIOS Hospital Siegburg since 2007
- Professor at the University of Bonn since 2011
- Specializes in performing interventional endoscopy, interventional sonoggraphy, and working in the hepatology clinic
PD Dr. med. Joachim Kai Seifert
- Between 1993 and 2000, worked as a scientific and clinical assistant in surgery, with particular focus on liver tumors and visited Harvard University, Boston, USA
- Graduated from the University of New South Wales, Australia in 1998
- In 2001, specialized in cryotherapy and oncology surgery
- Surgical consultant at the University of Mainz between 2001 and 2003
- In 2007, became the chief of general and visceral surgery at HELIOS Hospital Siegburg
- Specializes in endocrine surgery, gastric surgery, liver surgery, pancreatic surgery, hernia repair, and colorectal surgery
Dr. med. Marcus Raum
- Graduated from University of Cologne in 1994
- Completed surgical training at St. Vinzenz Hospital, Cologne in 1996
- Between 2004 and 2011, gained international medical experience working at the University Medical Centre Groningen, Netherlands
- Specializes in traumatology, pelvic surgery, spinal surgery, and arthroscopic surgery
Dr. med. Uwe Samar
- Graduated from the Free University of Berlin in 1989
- Completed a residency in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the Heart Center Bad, Oeynhausen in 1993
- Chief of vascular surgery at HELIOS Hospital Siegburg since 2013
- Specializes in endovascular treatment, aortic aneurysm surgery, and treating diabetic foot and varicose veins
Dr. med. Tobias Köppe
- Specializes in hand surgery, face surgery, breast surgery, and reconstructive surgery for burn patients
- Member of the German Society of Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery ((DGPRAC)
Dr. med. Peter Noetges
- Specializes in cardiac anesthesiology, intensive care, and emergency medicine
Dr. Mahdis Najafpour
- Specializes in performing laparoscopic surgery, tumor removal surgery, and breast cancer surgery