Art Medic Clinic
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
Art Medic Clinic is a modern and beautiful clinic specializing in plastic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery. The clinic offers a calm and restorative environment with state-of-the-Art Medic Clinical facilities and an expert staff, ensuring high quality of care and the best possible support for patients.
The clinic has been open for over twenty-five years and is highly respected within the medical community in Budapest, but also has had recent and regular renovations to keep its facilities up to date with cutting edge technology. The clinic treats many international patients and offers a range of convenient services to assist patients travelling for treatment, including discounts for airport and hotel transfers, and discounted room rates at partner hotels.
Art Medic Clinic is located in Budapest, approximately 25 km from Budapest International Airport or a 45-minute taxi ride. The clinic is also accessible via public transport, catching first the 100E and then the 5 bus lines from the airport.
Art Medic Clinic is in the “green zone” of Budapest, meaning it is surrounded by lovely parks in a quiet and clean neighbourhood. The clinic is also close to several delicious restaurants, local shops, and hotels, some of which the clinic has partnered with in order to offer patients discounted rates. The renowned Budapest History Museum close to the Danube River is only 5 km from the clinic, for those who wish to see more of Budapest during their stay.
15 procedures across 2 specialties
>Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery(14 procedures)
Body Lift+ More
A body lift is a combination of surgical procedures designed to improve the overall appearance of the patient's body, by removing excess skin and tightening the remaining skin. A body lift also involves the removal of underlying excess fat and can treat cellulite.
The procedure is most commonly performed on patients who have undergone bariatric surgery to lose weight, or who have lost significant amounts of weight through diet and exercise, and are left with excess skin around the body.
1 - 2 weeks
Patients must check with their surgeon that they are fit enough to fly home, as well as taking necessary precautions against deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Learn more about Body Lift
Breast Implant Revision+ More
Breast Implants+ More
In breast implant surgery, an implant is inserted in order to change the size and shape of the breast. The surgery is commonly performed for women who wish to have larger, more shapely breasts, women with underdeveloped breasts, or women who have had breast tissue removed (a mastectomy). Breast implants can also be used to correct breast asymmetry, or as part of male-to-female gender reassignment.
- Learn more about Breast Implants
See 7 types of Breast Implants:
Breast Implants - Round (Up to 385 cc)
Breast Implants - Round (400 - 485 cc)
Breast Implants - Round (500 - 550 cc)
Breast Implants - Round (575 - 700 cc)
Breast Implants - Tear Drop (Up to 390 cc)
Breast Implants - Tear Drop (400 - 495 cc)
Breast Implants - Tear Drop (500 - 555 cc)
>Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)(1 procedure)
More about available treatments at Art Medic Clinic
Art Medic Clinic offers a wide range of reconstructive, plastic, and aesthetic procedures, including Tummy Tucks (abdominoplasty), breast augmentation and lifts, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery, among others. The clinic uses state-of-the-art medical equipment in its beautiful facilities, with one operation room available. The clinic also now includes exclusive double rooms available for post-operative rehabilitation and observation, which are equipped with modern bathrooms, televisions, WiFi access, and, of course, continuous supervision and care from a team of nurses to aid patient recovery.
Art Medic Clinic is led by a team of six doctors, all of them specialists in plastic surgery and experts in their field. They are supported by a team of anesthetists, surgical nurses, and three patient case managers, ensuring that patients are supported in every aspect of their treatment at Art Medic Clinic. Staff at the clinic speak a range of languages, including English, German, French, Russian, Swedish, and, of course, Hungarian.
Dr. Gusztav Gulyas
- Plastic surgeon specialist since 1980 with over 35 years of experience
- President in 2002 of the European Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the European Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, the European Committee on Quality Assurance and Medical Devices in Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Published articles in 46 journals and 8 books
Dr. Ferenc Por
- Plastic surgeon
- Specializes in breast augmentation, Tummy Tucks, and liposuction
- Graduated from the Szent-Györgyi Albert University of Medicine in 1996
Dr. Viczian Csaba
- Plastic surgeon
- Specializes in facelifts, breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, and more
- Member of the International Society of Plastic Surgery, Hungarian Plastic Recovery and Aesthetic Society, and Hungarian Surgical Society
- 2014-2016 Chairman of the Hungarian Plastic Recovery and Aesthetic Society
Dr. Miklos Vegh
- Founding member of the Hungarian Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Society
- Regularly attends conferences and further training in Hungary, Germany, Belgium, and the Czech Republic
- Specializes in rhinoplasty, male and female breast reduction, and otoplasty
Dr. Novoth Bela
- Plastic surgeon specializing in post-accident surgery and traumatology
- Has studied in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Hungary
- Member of the Hungarian Medical Chamber, Hungarian Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society, and Hungarian Gynecological Society, among others
- Head of Traumatology and Hand Surgery at the Heim Pal Children’s Hospital
Dr. Sandor Faludi
- Plastic surgeon specializing in laparoscopic surgery
- Member of the Hungarian Surgical Society, Hungarian Plastic Recovery Society, and Hungarian Senological Society
- Graduated from the Semmelweis Medical University of Budapest in 1982
External Reviews from Google
Edina Göröcsné Sárai, April 2016
Attila L. Fogel, May 2014