A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
C-Vitamin Clinic is fast-gaining popularity due to its high-quality dental treatments at inexpensive prices. It caters primarily to international patients traveling to Hungary for dental treatment, and covers all areas of dentistry. C-Vitamin is furnished with six dental treatment rooms and offers modern technology such as CAD/CAM technology, panoramic X-rays, and 3D X-rays (CT scans).
The clinic has a dedicated office for overseas patients to assist with flight bookings, airport and hotel transfers, and medical record translations. Staff specialize in treating toothless (edentulous) patients and those with damaged teeth.
Also on offer are repayment plans and all-inclusive packages, and C-Vitamin has partnered with a nearby 4-star, designer hotel that has won a prestigious global interior design award. The clinic is also partnered with a dental practice in the UK who can provide aftercare for international patients, including the six month check-up after dental implants.
The clinic is found in beautiful Szeged, Hungary's third-largest city, 8 km from Szeged Airport. With cafe-lined streets, leafy walkways, and a laid-back university town atmosphere, Szeged is gaining popularity as a tourism hotspot.
Szeged is famous for its architecture and thermal baths. Once believed to have healing properties, the baths are now frequented by locals and visitors alike. Next to the clinic is the Napfenyfurdo Aquapolis thermal bath.
23 procedures across 2 specialties
The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace an entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using four dental implants that act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12-to-14 teeth.
The dentist performs or examines diagnostic tests (such as panoramic X-rays and a CT scan) to assess the patient's jaw bone density. These scans are then often followed up by computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (known as CAD/CAM) processes that plan the All-on-4 procedure and allow the dentist to precisely insert the dental implants into the jaw.
- Learn more about All-on-4
Bone Graft+ More
A bone graft or bone augmentation may be required for patients who have a soft or thin jaw bone and are having dental implants.
3 - 5 days
Patients may need to stay longer if they are having a bone graft from the hip bone. A longer stay may also be required for cases where the sinus is affected.
- Learn more about Bone Graft
More about available treatments at C-Vitamin Clinic
The clinic exercises the latest and most-advanced method of dental implants. The procedures are based around three separate CT scans which determine the shape and style of the implant for the perfect smile. Dental implants at C-Vitamin Clinic have a success rate of 99.4%, above the worldwide average.
The clinic also offers routine procedures like X-rays, fillings, CT scans, and teeth whitening. Digital panoramic X-rays, modern intra-oral cameras, and computer-aided technologies allow for extremely precise diagnoses and treatments.
Staff members are highly qualified and experts in their respective fields. Besides practicing at C-Vitamin, both Dr. Eszter Szontagh and Dr. Helga Fuzesi lecture at the University of Szeged's Faculty of Dentistry. Staff members regularly attend conferences and symposiums around the world to strengthen their skillset and to improve their knowledge.
Dr. Eszter Szontagh
- Specializes in implantology, oral surgery, and dental restoration
- Graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine, University of Szeged (1974)
- Head of Department of the Dental and Oral Surgery Department, University of Szeged, since 2008
- Member of the Hungarian Medical Chamber, the Hungarian Dental Association, the Dental Implantology Association of Hungarian Dentists, and the Hungarian Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery Association
- More than 40 years of experience in dentistry
- Speaks Hungarian and English, and basic Russian and French
Dr. Helga Fuzesi
- Specializes in dental restoration and esthetic dentistry
- Took specialist exams in conservative dentistry and dental restoration (1990) and in dental and oral diseases (1998)
- Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Szeged (1988)
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Szeged
- Speaks English and German
Dr. Adam Nagy
- Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Szeged (2014)
- Resident in oral surgery at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Szeged
- Member of the Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Speaks English and Hungarian
Dr. Judit Nagy
- Specializes in oral surgery, implantology, and prosthetics
- Completed a PhD degree in 2012
- Researcher and lecturer dentist at the Oral Medicine Department, University of Szeged since 2002
- 15 years of experience in general dentistry, implantology, special prosthetics rehabilitation, and oral surgery
Dr. Ferenc Bolya
- Specializes in oral surgery, implantology, and prosthetics
- Graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine, University of Szeged (1994)
- Took specialist exams in dental and oral surgery (1998), head and neck surgery (2003), and conservative dentistry and dental restoration (2005)
- Member of the Hungarian Medical Chamber, the Italian Oral Surgery Chamber, the Hungarian Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery Association, and the Dental Implantology Association of Hungarian Dentists
- Speaks Hungarian, English, and basic German
- Graduated from Southport College with a diploma in business and tourism
- Previous experience at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, London
External Reviews from Google
Anca Staicu, February 2018
My experience at the Clinic is been unexpectable pleasant and very professional i must say. the staff(doctors,nurses and assistant)extremely friendly and professional aslo. This is my second visit to the clinic(even though new staff in place)all prevoius and present really qualifited.
if you wish to come , please do not hesistate,you'll not regret it
Kind regards Anca
Martina Mccann, February 2018
My Experience at the C Vitamin Clinic.
i cannot praise the staff enough from the recepionists to the denists, tecnichans everyone at this lovely clinic from start to finish my experience was made fuss free from booking the flights,hotel bookings to my treatment plan,everthing was taking care of thanks to Viven and a special thanK you to Tamara her lovely PA who looked after us so well.
i wont say it was a painless experience because i would be lieng but wow
when you see theend result it brings happy tears to yiur eyes and puts your smile back on your face. PRICELESS..
David Shippey, September 2017
The staff at the Clinic have been very helpful from the first contact by email, then on telephone and in person when i arrived at the hotel. my collection from the airport was smooth and the journey to Szeged very pleasant. i was collected form the hotel the following morning by taxi and, on arrival at the Clinic i was made very welcome by Tamara, who went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and ensured that i understood all that was going to happen. the advice i recieved was so good that i had very few quastions and those i did have were answered clearly and completely. Throughout, i have been pain free and comfortable. A highly recommended clinic and treatment.
Kevin Robinson, September 2017
I am really pleased with my dental work.The staff at C-vitamin Clinic were exceptional and helpful.Fantastic service trought out. I highly recommend!!!
Dawn Valentin, July 2017
Vivien has been excellent with me from the beginning liaising with me in the UK and up till the end of my treatment. She is very efficient, helpful and caring. I could not have dealt with anyone better. Thank you very much again and will look forward to seeing you in a few months time.