Clinica Del Mare
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
The modern dental offices of Clinica del Mare are situated in the famous Sea Towers area in Gdynia, Poland. The clinic offers private rooms that are prepared for individual patients prior to each procedure.
Team members at Clinica del Mare have access to modern tools including a digital panorama roentgen apparatus, a digital radiovisiography and intra oral cameras. The clinic is able to maintain the quality and precision of their procedures using magnifying glasses and a dental operating microscope.
Medical procedures at Clinica del Mare are performed by highly regarded dentists within the medical profession. The clinic aims to uphold the highest level of care and treatment in a professional and welcoming environment that includes concierge services.
For international patients, Clinica del Mare is accessed via Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, which lies approximately 25 kilometers (16 miles) south-west of central Gdynia.
Gdynia, Poland, is in the Pomeranian Voivodeship, or province, of Poland. It is one of the most important seaports on the south coast of the Baltic Sea in Gdańsk Bay.
Gdynia is a modern city with only a few historical buildings, a gem among them being the St. Michael Archangel's Church in Oksywiedates, which dates back to the 13th century.
The city is famed for its countless examples of early 20th century architecture, specifically monumentalism and early functionalism. Gdynia’s surrounding hills and coastline attract nature enthusiasts, the towering cliffs, which are found at Kępa Redłowska and Reservation Park, are also popular locations.
Visitors also frequent the cities two unique anchored museum ships, the the Dar Pomorza Tall ship frigate and the ORP Blyskawica destroyer which can be easily found in the harbor.
12 procedures in Dentistry
Bone Graft+ More
This is the reconstruction of the alveolar bone using biomaterial.
3 - 5 days
Patients may need to stay longer if they are having a bone graft from the hip bone. A longer stay may also be required for cases where the sinus is affected.
- Learn more about Bone Graft
Braces are used to straighten and align teeth. They can help to correct many orthodontic problems, and prevent problems further down the line. The brace works by applying continuous but gentle pressure to the teeth, which causes the teeth to slowly move. In order for the teeth to move into the desired direction, the braces need to be adjusted regularly by the orthodontist.
1 - 4 days
This time is required per trip. Patients need several trips to get the braces adjusted, unless an orthodontist at home can offer follow-up care.
- Learn more about Braces
Dental Bridge+ More
Available bridges include a single false tooth between 2 crowns on implants, made of either porcelain fused to metal or zirconia. Also available is a 3 point bridge on 2 implants, or a 4 point bridge on 2 implants.
The time needed depends on how quickly the laboratory technician can create the bridge.
- Learn more about Dental Bridge
More about available treatments at Clinica Del Mare
The Clinica Del Mare offers a wide range of dental treatments including teeth whitening, denture, implants, crowns, and root canal surgery. Different variations of crowns are available, including ceramic, zircon, and porcelain.
The clinic also offers a number of consultation and checkup options to diagnose, treat, and prevent potential future dental problems. Other frequented procedures at the clinic, include veneers, inlays/onlays, and fillings. Gum surgery, sinus lifts, tooth extractions, and bone graft treatments are also available.
Professor Katarzyna Emerich, an expert in general and pediatric dentistry, leads the team at Clinica del Mare. Professor Emerich's accomplishments include publishing several national and international articles on pediatric dentistry and being a member of the Board representing Poland in the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
The clinic team is also comprised of the maxillofacial surgeons Dr. Izabela Oleszkiewicz and Dr. Adam Ziemlewsk, Dr. Beata Kaiser-Ziorkiewicz, an orthodontist, Dr. Sonia Sugier-Karpińska, a conservative dentistry specialist, and Dr. Sylwia Kowalczyk-Wójcik, a general stomatology specialist.
Clinica del Mare's personnel team are able to assist with hotel bookings, organizing tourism outings, shopping trips, and entertainment options. The team will also help in arranging a chauffeur-driven airport pickup service. Translation and interpretation services are available upon request.
Prof. Katarzyna Emerich
- Specializes in pediatric dentistry
- Frequently lectures at national and international scientific conferences
- Author of several publications on pediatric dentistry in both national and international journals
- Member of the board representing Poland in the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Polish Dental Society and the International Association of Pediatric Dentistry
DDS, PhD Izabela Oleszkiewicz
- Specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Medical University of Gdańsk in 1985
- Completed specialized training in both oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Lecturer at the Maxillofacial Research Hospital at the Medical University of Gdańsk
DDS, PhD Beata Kaiser-Ziorkiewicz
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Medical University of Gdańsk in 1988
- Completed specialized training in general stomatology and orthodontics
- Graduated with PhD in 2004
- Worked as an assistant and senior lecturer at the Orthodontics Unit of the Medical Academy of Gdańsk between 1988 and 2004
- Regularly attends and participates in international orthodontics congresses and conventions
- Member of the Polish Dental Society, the Polish Orthodontic Society, and the European Orthodontic Society
DDS Sonia Sugier-Karpińska
- Specializes in conservative dentistry
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin in 1997
DDS, PhD Adam Ziemlewski
- Specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Medical University of Gdańsk
- Completed a scholarship at Guy’s and St. Thomas’s Medical and Dental School in London
- Lecturer at the Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics at the Medical University of Gdańsk
DDS Sylwia Kowalczyk-Wójcik
- Specializes in general dentistry and prosthetics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Medical University of Gdańsk in 1989
- Worked as an assistant at the Prosthetics Unit of the Dentistry Institute at the Medical University of Gdańsk between 1989 and 1992
- Regularly takes part in international training courses, conventions, and congresses for prosthetics and implant prosthetics
- Member of the Regional Medical Court in Gdańsk
External Reviews from Google
Rafal gruba, May 2019
Kacper Smuczyński, January 2019
Maria Wojcik, November 2016