The Uni-Dent clinic has been delivering high-quality dentistry since 2004 and is accredited to international ISO 9001 standards as well as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The clinic in Warsaw boasts two treatment rooms and a team of internationally trained doctors who engage regularly in industry seminars and conferences. Uni-Dent is a child-friendly clinic, offering special services for younger patients. The clinic provides free WiFi, whilst interpretation services are offered in English, German, Russian, Polish, and Slovakian. A free online consultation with a doctor is available prior to treatment.
Uni-Dent clinic can be found at 19 Literacka Street, in the Piaski district of Warsaw, the capital city of Poland. Warsaw's main international airport, Frederic Chopin Airport, is 15km from the clinic, whilst Warsaw Modlin Airport is 35 km away. The clinic is easily accessible using Warsaw's extensive public transport system, with the Kochanowskiego bus stop 5 minutes walk away. Warsaw's famous Old Town is 7 km from the clinic, and other nearby sites of historical interest include the Jewish Ghetto Memorial (6km) and the Powazki Cemetery (2km). Situated slightly outside of Warsaw's bustling city center, the clinic is in a green area near a number of parks, including Olyszyna, Herberta, and Fort Bema.
German, English, Polish, Russian, Slovak
26 procedures across 2 specialties
Anesthesia is administered to patients to numb a specific area or to make a patient unconscious while performing a procedure. The main types of anesthesia are local, regional, and general anesthetic. They are sometimes given in combination with one another, as well as in combination with oral or intravenous (IV) sedation.
1 - 2 days
Patients can travel immediately after local anesthetic. After a general anesthetic, patients can travel as soon as the effects have worn off and their condition is stable.
- Learn more about Anesthesia
See 2 types of Anesthesia:
Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation+ More
Dental Bonding+ More
Dental Checkup+ More
A dental checkup enables a dentist to inspect the teeth and gums, and identify any problems before they get worse.
1 - 2 days
Patients may wish to stay longer if the checkup highlights problems, such as cavities that need fillings.
- Learn more about Dental Checkup
More about available treatments at Uni-Dent
The Uni-Dent clinic covers a wide range of dental treatments, ranging from cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and periodontics to endodontics, prosthodontics, and modern orthodontics. Two of the most common procedures at the center are implant surgery and fillings. The clinic is particularly adept in aesthetic stomatology, a cavity procedure designed to change the contours and proportions of teeth. Oral surgery treatments at Uni-Dent include modern American dental implants and Biomet 3i. The clinic also offer treatments such as teeth whitening, dental bridges, veneers, crowns, tooth polishing, and root canal treatment.
The Uni-Dent clinic employs some of the most highly-trained doctors and dentists in the region, many of them internationally qualified. The staff is led by a team of four doctors who have practical experience in the United States and Canada and have graduated from institutions such as the Comenius University of Bratislava and the University of Warsaw. The team specializes in various fields of dentistry, including endodontics and prosthetics, orthodontics, implantology, oral surgery, and aesthetic teeth reconstruction. All staff are members of the Polish Dental Association. Languages spoken at the clinic include English, German, Russian, Czech, and Slovak.
Dr. Zofia Starzyńska
- Specializes in general dentistry
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from the Medical University of Gdansk
- Regularly attends training courses to stay further her skills
- Member of the Association of Polish Dentists
Dr. Julita Wojtaszek-Lis
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated with degree in dentistry (DDS) from the Medical University of Warsaw
- Completed an internship at the University of Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Regularly attends national and international dental conferences
- Author of various publications on orthodontics, as well as co-author of a medical book
- Member of the Polish Dental Association and the Polish Orthodontic Society
Dr. Marcin Lyzwa
- Specializes in prosthetics, oral surgery, implants and endodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from Comenius University of Bratislava
- Gained international dental experience from training in the US and Canada
- Member of the Polish Endodontic Association
Dr. Krzysztof Lis
- Specializes in cosmetic dentistry
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from the Medical University of Warsaw
Good service! Good service!Svend Erik Norway Tooth Filling
Verified Review This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
100July 2019Svend Erik , Norway Tooth Filling
The clinic was visited by a Medigo team member
Although the Uni-Dent clinic is not right in the city center, it’s very easy to find. The clinic is housed in a modern building, with a modern and clean interior. It’s a family business, and the staff show this in a really positive way.