JSC Medicina Clinic
Moscow, Russian Federation
Moscow, Russian Federation
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
JSC Medicina is a multidisciplinary clinic that was founded in 1990. The clinic has been accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) and is partnered with the Russian National Research Medical University.
JSC Medicina practices interdisciplinary medicine and is home to one of the best diagnostic facilities in Moscow. The clinic has 44 specialized medical departments that include orthopedics, cardiology, gastroenterology, nephrology, ENT, gynecology, reproductive medicine, general surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, and urology, amongst others.
The clinic is fitted with 106 patient beds and treats over 2,100 patients each month. There is a specialized traumatology center and a state-of-the-art oncology center at the clinic, as well as 4 "smart" operating theaters and a hybrid operating theater.
With experience in treating international patients, JSC Medicina provide a range of convenient services that include online consultations, interpreter services, and visa assistance.
JSC Medicina is located in Moscow, 30 km from Sheremetyevo International Airport and can be reached via public transport. The nearest Metro station to the clinic is Mayakovskaya station, just 550 m away.
Moscow is the capital of Russia and has plenty of cultural and historic attractions. The Moscow Kremlin, one of the city's most iconic buildings, which overlooks the Moskva River and is the official residence of Russia's president, can be reached within 3 km from the clinic.
Red Square, the city's famous square that dates back to the 13th century, can be reached within less than 6 km from the clinic. The Bolshoi Theatre, home to the Russian ballet and opera, is located 4 km from the clinic.
Joint Commission International
552 procedures across 17 specialties
>Bariatric Surgery(5 procedures)
Bariatric Surgery Consultation+ More
Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Treatment+ More
Angina Pectoris Treatment+ More
Aortic Stenosis Treatment+ More
>Colorectal Medicine(21 procedures)
Anal Abscess Drainage+ More
Anal Cyst Removal+ More
Anal Fissure Treatment+ More
>Diagnostic Imaging(22 procedures)
Abdominal CT Scan+ More
Abdominal Ultrasound+ More
Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)+ More
>General Medicine(12 procedures)
Abdominal Examination+ More
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)+ More
>General Surgery(28 procedures)
Breast Abscess Drainage+ More
Antenatal Care (ANC)+ More
Alzheimer's Disease Consultation+ More
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Consultation+ More
Bell's Palsy Treatment+ More
Acoustic Neuroma Treatment+ More
Abscess Debridement+ More
Achilles Tendon Rupture+ More
Acromioclavicular Joint Repair+ More
>Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine(14 procedures)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Treatment+ More
Cystic Fibrosis Treatment+ More
>Reproductive Medicine(37 procedures)
Anti-Sperm Antibodies Test+ More
Assisted Hatching+ More
>Spinal Surgery(31 procedures)
Artificial Disc Replacement+ More
Cervical Disc Disease Treatment+ More
Cervical Spondylosis Treatment+ More
Bladder Neck Incision (BNI)+ More
Bladder Stone Removal+ More
>Vascular Medicine(13 procedures)
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair+ More
More about available treatments at JSC Medicina Clinic
JSC Medicina Clinic performs a range of procedures including hip replacement, knee replacement, shoulder surgery, prostatectomy, laminectomy, spinal disc herniation treatment, spinal fusion surgery, brain tumor surgery, and hernia repair amongst others.
The clinic uses advanced technology that makes diagnostics and treatment more efficient and less invasive. Technologies include capsule endoscopy, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scanners, CT (computed tomography) scanners, X-ray, and ultrasound. The diagnostic's center uses specialized medical instruments and immunological methods to analyze infections and provide accurate treatment plans.
The clinic's rehabilitation department offers a variety of services including water treatments, a Shiatsu masseur, and spa treatments.
The team at JSC Medicina is comprised of over 300 highly trained doctors who are specialized in their respective fields. In order to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment plans to all patients, the doctors practice interdisciplinary medicine across the hospital's 44 specialized areas of medicine.
Many of the doctors have studied in exceptional medical institutions in Russia and abroad, and are skilled in using the most up-to-date diagnostic technologies and surgical techniques.
Prof. Dr. Roytberg G. E.
- President of JSC Medicina
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and a PhD
- Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Winner of the Russian Federation Government Prize in the field of education
Dr. Janson S. D.
- Head of the dental department at JSC Medicina
- Graduated from the Russian State Medical University, Russia
- Completed international training in clinics across Europe, Israel, and the USA
Dr. Fedina T. V.
- Specializes in general medicine
- Graduated from the faculty of general medicine at the Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute, Russia
Dr. Kayumov F. H.
- Specializes in general medicine
- Graduated from the Kuybyshev Military Medical Academy, Russia
- Earned a certification in health organization
Dr. Lvova E. A.
- Specializes in ENT (ear, nose, and throat)
- Graduated from the Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, Russia
- Leading ENT specialist for both adult and pediatric patients
- Senior researcher at the ENT department of the Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute, Russia
- Member of the Russian Society of ENT Specialists, the Moscow City Society of Otolaryngologists, and the European Rhinologic Society
Dr. Kondratova N. V.
- Chief physician of JSC Medicina
- Graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Completed training in family medicine at the University of Iowa, USA
- Received the Grand Expectations Award from the Royal College of Family Physicians
- Awarded a grant for young scientists by the Family Physicians Association, Netherlands
Dr. Platonova O. E.
- Chief of the diagnostics department at JSC Medicina
- Graduated from Yakutsk State University, Russia
- Author of various national and international leading publications
- Member of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Makolin I. A.
- Chief of the clinical laboratory, diagnostics, and endoscopy department at JSC Medicina
- Graduated from the I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russia
- Completed internships and training in various clinics throughout Europe
- Co-author of a number of scientific published papers
Dr. Koloyan N. G.
- Director of Medical Services at JSC Medicina
- Graduated from Ryazan State Medical University, Russia
- Earned a certificate in the organization of health and public health
Dr. Zaharov S. N.
- Specializes in radiation oncology
- Graduated from the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Particular expertise in radiotherapy and using high-tech methods of radiation therapy