Clinica Cuevas Queipo
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
Clinica Cuevas Queipo was built in 1992 and was recently renovated in 2015. The clinic has additional branches at Clinica Cuevas Queipo Xanit Benalmadena and Clinica Cuevas Queipo Xanit Fuengirola and it is the only dental clinic in the city with the Ad Qualitatem certification
As a multidisciplinary dental and maxillofacial surgical clinic, there are a variety departments at the clinic which includes endodontics, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics, cosmetic dentistry, sports dentistry, snoring and sleep apnea treatment, bruxism, and oral pathology.
The clinic provides online doctor consultation, free WiFi, assistance with hotel booking and airport pick-up services.
Clinica Cuevas Queipa is located 11km away from Malaga Airport which can be reached via public transport. There are hotels, restaurants and cafes located in the area. The nearest bus stop is located a short walk away from the clinic and there is also a beach nearby.
The clinic is located 550m away from the Picasso Museum Malaga, a popular tourist attraction which is home to 285 works of Picasso. The Cathedral of Malaga, another popular tourist attraction in Malaga, is located just 450m away from the clinic.
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
43 procedures across 4 specialties
The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace an entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using four dental implants that act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12-to-14 teeth.
The dentist performs or examines diagnostic tests (such as panoramic X-rays and a CT scan) to assess the patient's jaw bone density. These scans are then often followed up by computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (known as CAD/CAM) processes that plan the All-on-4 procedure and allow the dentist to precisely insert the dental implants into the jaw.
- Learn more about All-on-4
See 1 type of All-on-4 procedures:
All-on-4 with Zygomatic Dental Implants
|from $ 14,081|
The All-on-6 treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using 6 dental implants which act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12 to 14 teeth.
1 - 2 weeks
All intraoral local dental anesthesia is included in the procedure prices.
1 - 2 days
Patients can travel immediately after local anesthetic. After a general anesthetic, patients can travel as soon as the effects have worn off and their condition is stable.
- Learn more about Anesthesia
See 1 type of Anesthesia procedures:
>Dentistry Packages(1 procedure)
>Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery(1 procedure)
Buccal Fat Extraction+ More
Buccal fat removal is the surgical removal of the fat pad in the lower part of the cheek to improve the contour of the face and reduce puffiness. Buccal fat pads are located on each side of the face, at the sides of the forehead, extending down to the cheeks. Buccal fat rests between the buccinator muscle, which is the muscle that aids chewing.
- Learn more about Buccal Fat Extraction
More about available treatments at Clinica Cuevas Queipo
At Clinica Cuevas Queipo, there are 9 oral treatment rooms which are equipped with Sirona-Siemens dental chairs. The clinic has a new generation sterilization room which has 2 autoclave devices used for sterilization. For taking x-rays, the clinic has a Sirona-Siemens orthopantomograph machine as well as a 3D Galileos Sirona-Siemens scanner.
Other treatments provided include crown, dental implants, dentures, root canal treatment, inlays/onlays, teeth whitening, veneers, and sinus lift.
Dr. Alberto Cuevas is director of the clinic and has been practicing dentistry for 25 years. The team at Cuevas Queipo is made up of specialists in the fields of endodontics, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics, cosmetic dentistry, sports dentistry, snoring and sleep apnea treatment, bruxism, and oral pathology.
Languages spoken at the clinic include Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and Russian.
Dr. Alberto Cuevas
- Specializes in orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine (MD) from the University of Malaga in 1985
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) in 1987
- Graduated with a Master's degree in cosmetic dentistry in the US in 1988 and a Master's degree in orthodontics in Madrid in 1989
- Completed a postgraduate degree in prosthetics in Liverpool, UK, in 1991
- Served as the president of the Spanish Society of Computerized Restorative Dentistry (SEORI) and the International Society of Computerized Dentistry (ISCD) between 1991 and 2006
- Professor at IES Santa Barbara
- Visiting lecturer at various Master and postgraduate degree courses
Dr. Teresa Queipo de Llano Ruíz
- Specializes in orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from the University of Malaga
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from Alfonso X University Madrid
- Graduated with a Master's degree in orthodontics in Madrid, and a Master's degree in maxillofacial orthopedics and a postgraduate degree in prosthodontics in Liverpool, UK
- Author of various publications in medical and dentistry journals
- Member of the Granada Royal Academy of Medicine
Dr. José Montes Jiménez
- Specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a medical degree from the University of Seville in 1986
- Graduated with a degree in orthodontics from the University of Seville in 1992
- Author of various publications in national and international medical journals
Dr. Alessandra Ortiz Alves
- Specializes in implantology
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the University of Seville in 2004
- Graduated with a PhD in dentistry from the University of Seville in 2014
- Author of over 47 published scientific papers
- Associate professor of dentistry at the University of Seville between 2007 and 2013
Dr. Federico Miraglia Cantarini
- Specializes in periodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry (DDS) from the University of Granada
- Earned a diploma in implant dentistry from the University of Göteborg in 2011
Dr. Pilar Delgado Baena
- Specializes in preventive dentistry
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the University of Barcelona
- Member of the Spanish Association of Pediatric Dentistry (SEOP)
Dr. Natalia Borrey García
- Specializes in conservative dentistry
- Graduated from the University of Granada
Dr. Paul Alcaine Cardosa
- Specializes in dental prosthetics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the European University, Madrid
- Completed specialized training in using dental lasers at the British Institute of Laser Dentistry in 2013
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in microscopic endodontics and restorative dentistry at the King Juan Carlos University, Madrid
Dr. Santiago Queipo de Llano Ruíz
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated from Alfonso X University, Madrid
- Member of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery (Sociedad Española de Cirugía Bucal: SECIB)
Dr. Álvaro Cuevas Millán
- Specializes in pediatric and conservative dentistry
- Graduated from Alfonso X University, Madrid in 2003
- Earned a postgraduate diploma in conservative dentistry and endodontics, in 2010
An excellent experience overallPatient name hidden Germany Teeth Cleaning
Verified Review This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
100December 2017Patient name hidden Germany Teeth Cleaning
Inma Afghanistan Tooth Filling
Excellent professionals, impeccable treatment. I am very glad I chose, had many years without going to the dentist so bad it had always been, and when I had to go because of an infection in the nerve of a tooth that I have hollow and broken, I decided to visit them the good recommendations that I have family and friends, and great, very pleased. They worried about me the better choice, my "limitations" with anesthesia, and everything was great. No painInma, Afghanistan Tooth Filling