R&H Clinica Dental
Situated on Spain’s sunny coast, in the fashionable and popular city of Marbella, R&H Clinica Dental offers multi-specialty dental care to suit a range of budgets. The clinic provides patients with quality care at affordable prices, because they believe that everyone should have access to get the dental care they need. As such, they also offer free dental consultations and examinations, as well as interest-free financing options on some of their dental treatments. The clinic is unique on the Costa del Sol, as it is one of the only clinics in Marbella with a full facial 3D X-ray machine. This allows the dentists to make a comprehensive diagnosis. The clinic offers orthodontic treatment, including the Incognito and Invisalign lingual braces systems, periodontics, implantology, and aesthetic dentistry.
Located in Marbella, on Spain’s Costa del Sol, or “Coast of the Sun”, R&H Clinica Dental is 50km (around 31.5 miles) from Malaga Airport. It can be reached by taxi or car. Marbella has a rich history and was once inhabited by the Moors and has both an Arabic and Spanish style. This is evident in the 9th century Arab fortress and traditional white-washed houses.
Marbella usually gets 320 days of sunshine per year with an average daily temperature of 19C. This means that there is still sunshine throughout the mild winters. There are 12 beaches around Marbella too, with water sports, restaurants, and spa resorts all located nearby or on the beaches. La Fontanilla beach in particular is within walking distance of the clinic. The area is also famous for its golf courses, some of which are also nearby.
English, Spanish, French, Russian
15 procedures in Dentistry
The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was designed by Nobel Biocare, and is used to replace an entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure creates a permanent prosthesis by using four dental implants that act as an anchor for a bridge or overdenture of 12-to-14 teeth.
The dentist performs or examines diagnostic tests (such as panoramic X-rays and a CT scan) to assess the patient's jaw bone density. These scans are then often followed up by computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (known as CAD/CAM) processes that plan the All-on-4 procedure and allow the dentist to precisely insert the dental implants into the jaw.
- Learn more about All-on-4
Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation+ More
Dental Bridge+ More
A dental bridge is a prosthesis which is used to replace a missing tooth or teeth. A dental bridge is similar to a crown, but consists of at least 2 or 3 teeth, while a crown covers a single tooth. The bridge is cemented over the top of the teeth either side of a gap, so that the pontic (the prosthetic tooth in the middle) is held in place.
The time needed depends on how quickly the laboratory technician can create the bridge.
- Learn more about Dental Bridge
More about available treatments at R&H Clinica Dental
R&H Clinica Dental is a multi-speciality facility. Using internationally renowned dental products, the dentistry team provides patients with high-quality dental care to suit all budgets. The clinic is the only dental facility in the Marbella area to have a full facial 3D X-ray machine, which allows for a comprehensive diagnosis.
The orthodontic specialists at the clinic are experts and well-experienced in the use of the Invisalign and Incognito lingual braces systems. The team also offers periodontic care, as well as implantology and aesthetic dentistry procedures. These include Straumann implants, Emax porcelain veneers, and Emax or Zirconia porcelain fused metal crowns. Teeth cleaning and home or laser teeth whitening procedures are also available at the clinic. Root canal treatments, tooth fillings,and tooth extractions can also be performed.
The staff at R&H Clinica Dental are all individual experts and experienced in their respective fields. The staff specialities include orthodontics (both Incognito and Invisalign lingual braces), dentofacial orthopedics, aesthetic dentistry, implantology, periodontics, and maxillofacial surgery. The dentists have all completed Master’s studies and they now teach and lecture in their fields, with some of them having published articles in reputed national and international scientific journals. They also regularly take part in additional training courses to update their skills.
Dr. Rebeca Daemi Zabalza
- Specializes in implantology and periodontics
- Graduated from the University of Seville, Spain
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration
Dr. Hami Eghdamian
- Specializes in maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated from the University of Otago, New Zealand
- Practiced dentistry Perth and Sydney, Australia for many years
- Certified in Invisalign
Dr. Adrian Carbajosa Fernandez
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Completed his master's studies in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Teaches at the University of Seville, Spain
- Author of various published dental articles in national journals
- Member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics Specialist (AESOR), the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO), and the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPA)
Dr. Ana Cuenca Jimenez
- Specializes in cosmetic dentistry, implantology, and periodontics
- Graduated with a master's degrees in from the Barcelona Dental Institute and the University of Seville, Spain
- Teaches at the University of Seville, Spain
- Author of various national and international dentistry articles published in national and international scientific journals
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontics and Osseointegration (SEPA)
Dr. Rocio Gomez De La Cruz
- Specializes in orthodontics, with over 5 years of experience
- Graduated with a master's degrees in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Particularly expertise in Invisalign lingual braces
Un avis excellent, très professionnel. Un devis détaillé, sans surprise. Excellent advice, very professional. Detailed quote, no surprises.Patient name hidden Belgium Dentistry Consultation
Verified Review This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
My personal experience is that the quoted price for periodontal care is identical to that in Belgium. However, for those who live in Marbella permanently, or some of the year, this clinic seems excellent.
Mon expérience personnelle, est que le devis soit le prix pour les soins de parodontologie est identique à ceux pratiqués en Belgique, donc... mais, pour ceux ou celles vivant à demeure ou plusieurs mois à Marbella, cette clinique me semble excellente.
Patient name hidden Belgium Dentistry Consultation