Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Located in Port de Pollença, Mallorca, Spain, the Clinica Dental surgery is staffed by four dental surgeons with a range of specialities including implantology and orthodontics.
Established in 1996 and founded by Dr. Joan Ramis Matas, the clinic is equipped to help English-speaking dental patients and provides online consultations, support with medical records transfers, after care, rehabilitation and Visa assistance.
The clinic also provides medical record translation and interpreter services in English, concierge services and local activity bookings.
The clinic has a phone available for international calling, and free WiFi on its premises. Payments can be made through Visa/Mastercard, American Express/Discover, bank transfer, or cash.
The clinic is 67km from Palma de Mallorca airport, and is accessible via local bus services.
The clinic is in Port de Pollenca, which runs along the Bay of Pollenca. Port de Pollenca is a popular family holiday destination, and offers a large selection of sea view hotels and apartments. The town features a cafe-lined promenade, and long sandy beaches popular with water sports enthusiasts. The most popular walk in town is the Pine Walk along the coastline, past a bronze sculpture of the famed Spanish artist Hermenegildo Anglada Camarasa, and towards the sprawling military base near the end of the Pine Walk.
In addition, the town offers plenty of opportunities for boat trips, kayaking, cycling and scuba diving.
42 procedures in Dentistry
More about available treatments at Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
The clinic offers a wide variety of dental treatments such as periodontal services, orthodontics, implantology, endodontics, dentistry for children. If external specialities in dentistry are required by a patient in the clinic, specialists are welcome to use clinic facilities so that the patient can receive their treatment in the same location.
The clinic is staffed by four internationally educated dentists. Led by Dr. Joan Ramis Matas, the clinic offers treatments for Spanish and English speaking patients.
The staff are members of the national Spanish dental bodies (SECIB) and have been educated across Europe and South America.
Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
- Founded Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas in 1996
- Specializes in cosmetic dentistry and implantology
- Graduated with Master's degree in oral implantology and cosmetic dentistry from the UIB University, Mallorca
- Particular expertise in bone graft and IMOI tissue treatments
- Associate head of the Spanish Society of Periodontology (SEPES)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery (SECIB)
Dr. Cristina Colon
- Specializes in pediatric dentistry
Dr. Joan Más Ramis
- Specializes in periodontics and oral surgery
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the University Alfonso X, Madrid in 2002
- Completed specialized training in periodontics and oral surgery from the University of Bristol, UK
Dr. Kate Kuperman
- Specializes in orthodontics
- Graduated with a degree in dentistry in 2003
- Graduated with Master's degree in orthodontics
Catiana Vidal Cerda
- Patient coordinator at Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
- Dental assistant at Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
Gema López Bonache
- Dental assistant and oral hygienist at Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
- Dental and oral surgery assistant at Clinica Dental - Dr. Joan Ramis Matas
The clinic was visited by a Medigo team member
The clinic is well located, with available parking facilities. It is located on the first floor of a relatively new building. Facilities, although not huge, are comfortable, new, and clean. I interacted with both the staff and the owner of the clinic, who were very pleasant at all times.