Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute
Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI) is part of the Bangkok Hospital Group, one of 29 premier clinics spread across Thailand. The Group is JCI accredited, and the Phuket center opened its doors in 2016. PPSI is the largest cosmetic surgery provider on the island and is an amalgamation of two of Thailand’s renowned plastic surgery centers.
The clinic provides patients with modern and comfortable facilities during their stay, equipped with WiFi, satellite television, private rooms and VIP suites, air-conditioning, and balconies.
PPSI is found 31 km from Phuket International Airport and is a 7-minute walk from the airport shuttle bus stop. Taxis are available at the airport, and the clinic operates its own fleet of chauffeured vehicles and can arrange for airport and hotel transfers.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and is connected to the mainland via a bridge. It is famous for its picturesque mountains, misty rainforests, and luxurious beaches. It is home to many seaside resorts, health spas, and restaurants.
As well as a vibrant nightlife, Phuket is home to the Thalang National Museum (which documents the history of Phuket), busy markets and ancient shophouses, and the Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife & Forest Reserve.
Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Spanish
37 procedures across 3 specialties
>Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery(35 procedures)
Arm Lift+ More
An arm lift, also referred to as a brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure to firm and reshape the upper arms. The surgeon may use liposuction to remove excess fat and skin and reposition the remaining skin to tighten it.
The patient might have to stay until the sutures can be removed, and should ask the surgeon. It should be possible to fly home within 7 to 10 days.
- Learn more about Arm Lift
Body Lift+ More
A body lift is a combination of surgical procedures designed to improve the overall appearance of the patient's body, by removing excess skin and tightening the remaining skin. A body lift also involves the removal of underlying excess fat and can treat cellulite.
The procedure is most commonly performed on patients who have undergone bariatric surgery to lose weight, or who have lost significant amounts of weight through diet and exercise, and are left with excess skin around the body.
1 - 2 weeks
Patients must check with their surgeon that they are fit enough to fly home, as well as taking necessary precautions against deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Learn more about Body Lift
Breast Augmentation+ More
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to change the size and shape of the breasts. While many patients opt to have breast implants inserted to increase breast size, breast augmentation more commonly refers to the enlargement of the breasts using fat transfer.
- Learn more about Breast Augmentation
See 1 type of Breast Augmentation procedures:
Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
>Hair Restoration(1 procedure)
Hair Transplant+ More
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure which transplants hair from one area of the body to another. Hair transplantation is sought after by patients who are looking for a permanent, natural-looking solution to partial baldness.
Patients can usually fly afterwards, however the procedure may require several sessions.
- Learn more about Hair Transplant
See 1 type of Hair Transplant procedures:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Vaginoplasty is plastic surgery of the vagina, often performed to strengthen the vaginal muscles after childbirth, and is often referred to as vaginal rejuvenation. Vaginoplasty is also used to correct vaginal defects or to construct a vagina for sex reassignment surgery. Vaginoplasty procedures may involve removing tissue, or grafting tissue from other parts of the body.
- Learn more about Vaginoplasty
More about available treatments at Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute
Equipped with 10 specialized operating theaters and 50 private rooms with ensuites, PPSI is the chief plastic surgery center in Thailand.
PPSI specializes in a wide variety of cosmetic, reconstructive, and non-surgical beauty treatments. It performs thousands of procedures each year on patients from all over the world. The Phuket International Dermatology Institute is located in the same building and provides dermatological procedures including fillers and laser treatments.
The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and consulting rooms. It meets international standards and matches the world’s best practice specifications. Their hygiene and operation units are accredited by JCI.
The clinic is staffed with experienced and dedicated employees. A team of 11 internationally trained surgeons perform thousands of operations each year. Doctors and surgeons have widespread knowledge in breast augmentation and are specialists in their own areas of expertise. Members of staff regularly attend courses and seminars to increase their skillset and expand their capabilities.
A committed team of patient coordinators assist international patients in a variety of areas, including embassy help, insurance management, interpreter services, and transport. Staff at the clinic speak a wide range of languages to accommodate international patients, including English, Thai, German, French, Japanese, Arabic, and Russian.
Dr. Pongsatorn Sanguanchua
- Completed post-graduate studies in general surgery at Songklanagarind University, Thailand, and post-graduate studies and training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Certified by the Thai Board of General Surgery and the Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand and the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
Dr. Piyapas Pichaichanarong
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from Chulalongkorn Medical School
- Graduated as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
- Completed specialist training in general surgery at the Royal Thai Navy Hospital
- Completed specialist training in hair transplantation in the US
- Speaks English and Thai
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (RCST), the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong
- Graduated from Chiang Mai University with a degree in medicine
- More than 30 years of experience working as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- Professor of plastic surgery at Chiang Mai University since 1971
- National board certified surgeon
- Speaks English and Thai
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery), the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand, the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand and the Thai Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery of Thailand
Dr. Parinya Yanpisitkul
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from Songkla University, Songkla, Thailand in 2004
- Completed his residency in general surgery at the Prince of Songkla University, Songkla, Thailand in 2009
- Speaks Thai and English
Dr. Poonsak Sumritmanoporn
- Graduated from Chiang Mai University with a degree in medicine in 1991
- Between 1994 and 1997, completed specialized training in general surgery at Vachira Hospital, Bangkok Medical College
- Graduated as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University in 2002
- Particular expertise in performing rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, facelifts, neck lifts, and treating burn injuries and facial trauma
- Speaks English and Thai
A very good experience overallMega United Arab Emirates Breast Implants
Verified Review This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
We have excellent experience made with PPSI and would come back. Nice and very friendly support all the time. All arrangements goes very good. Doctor make excellent explanation.
We have excellent experience made with PPSI and would come back. Nice and very friendly support all the time. All arrangements goes very good. Doctor make excellent explanation.Mega , United Arab Emirates Breast Implants