Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic Transformation
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
The center is a popular destination for international patients seeking high quality, affordable aesthetic healthcare. Cocoona has built up a reputation as a trusted body, skin, and hair enhancement clinic. The center is operated by a team of professional medical doctors, therapists, nurses, patient coordinators, and customer service staff. They provide both pre and post surgery care for procedures including facial plastic surgery, necklift, cheek augmentation, forehead lift, and chin augmentation.
The team is equipped to provide high quality treatment. This is achieved by using only the most advanced facilities and technologically sophisticated procedures.
The clinic ethos promotes the idea of high quality service.
Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic Transformation is located in Dubai. The Dubai International Airport is a 17 minute drive and the Al Maktoum International Airport is a 41 minute drive from the clinic. Dubai is the largest city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is an important hub for finance, tourism, and shopping. The Dubai Mall is the largest in the world and is 13 minutes from the clinic by car. Burj Khalifa currently stands as the world's tallest man-made structure, and is 11 minutes by car.
Closeby is the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab which is situated on an artificial island. It is 280m from Jumeirah beach, which is connected to the mainland by a privately owned curving bridge designed to mirror the sail of a ship.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Arabic, Danish, English, Norwegian
37 procedures across 5 specialties
>Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery(26 procedures)
Arm Lift+ More
An arm lift, also referred to as a brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure to firm and reshape the upper arms. The surgeon may use liposuction to remove excess fat and skin and reposition the remaining skin to tighten it.
The patient might have to stay until the sutures can be removed, and should ask the surgeon. It should be possible to fly home within 7 to 10 days.
- Learn more about Arm Lift
Breast Augmentation+ More
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to change the size and shape of the breasts. While many patients opt to have breast implants inserted to increase breast size, breast augmentation more commonly refers to the enlargement of the breasts using fat transfer.
- Learn more about Breast Augmentation
See 1 type of Breast Augmentation procedures:
Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
|from $ 7,624|
Breast Implants+ More
In breast implant surgery, an implant is inserted in order to change the size and shape of the breast. The surgery is commonly performed for women who wish to have larger, more shapely breasts, women with underdeveloped breasts, or women who have had breast tissue removed (a mastectomy). Breast implants can also be used to correct breast asymmetry, or as part of male-to-female gender reassignment.
- Learn more about Breast Implants
>Bariatric Surgery(5 procedures)
Bariatric Surgery Consultation+ More
Gastric Balloon Treatment+ More
Gastric ballon treatment involves inserting a deflated ballon into the stomach and then inflating it, in order to help lose weight. The balloon serves the purpose of limiting food intake by taking up space in the stomach and thus creating a sense of fullness after eating small amounts of food.
1 - 5 days
Patients may experience some pain, nausea or discomfort in the first days after insertion, therefore may need to rest before traveling.
- Learn more about Gastric Balloon Treatment
Gastric Band Surgery+ More
Gastric band surgery is a weight-loss surgery which uses an inflatable silicone band to create a small gastric pouch in the stomach, slowing down food consumption and limiting food intake. The surgery is performed to help patients with weight-loss after non-surgical methods such as change of diet and regular exercise, have failed to produce results.
The doctor should ensure that the patients condition is stable enough to travel.
- Learn more about Gastric Band Surgery
Dental Checkup+ More
A dental checkup enables a dentist to inspect the teeth and gums, and identify any problems before they get worse.
1 - 2 days
Patients may wish to stay longer if the checkup highlights problems, such as cavities that need fillings.
- Learn more about Dental Checkup
Dental Implant+ More
A dental implant is a small screw-like device that is placed into the jawbone, to replace a natural tooth. The implant acts like a tooth's roots, and over time the dental implant becomes fused to the natural bone, making it stable.
2 - 3 days
The first trip usually takes a few days. The second trip may take longer, depending on how long it takes for the crown(s) or bridge to be created.
- Learn more about Dental Implant
Dentistry Consultation+ More
Dentistry consultations are meetings between potential patients and dentists in which specific issues are discussed. In these meetings, the patient discusses their individual problems and the dentist presents possible treatment options. The dentist might also perform a routine checkup.
1 - 2 days
- Learn more about Dentistry Consultation
Vaginoplasty is plastic surgery of the vagina, often performed to strengthen the vaginal muscles after childbirth and is often referred to as vaginal rejuvenation. Vaginoplasty is also used to correct vaginal defects or to construct a vagina for sex reassignment surgery. Vaginoplasty procedures may involve removing tissue, or grafting tissue from other parts of the body.
- Learn more about Vaginoplasty
>Hair Restoration(1 procedure)
Hair Transplant+ More
This is the cost for 2000 grafts. Most patients require between 1500-3000 grafts. Your quote may fluctuate based on how many grafts you need.
Patients can usually fly afterwards, however the procedure may require several sessions.
- Learn more about Hair Transplant
More about available treatments at Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic Transformation
The Cocoona Centre provides many different options for facial plastic surgery. Blepharoplasty, also known as cosmetic eyelid surgery, is one of the clinic's most popular cosmetic procedures. The process usually involves the surgeon removing any excess fat or skin from both the upper and lower eyelids. This is intended to restore a refreshed look.
Also on offer are procedures such as necklift, cheek augmentation, forehead lift, chin augmentation, hair transplantation, ear reshaping (Otoplasty), mini facelift, full facelift, and rhinoplasty.
The clinic also offers dental care treatment such as general dentistry and implant supported restorations. Cosmetic dentistry procedures such as laser teeth whitening is also included in the program. The clinic additionally holds interactive oral hygiene education sessions for children.
The Cocoona clinic's expert medical team includes Dr. Sanjay Parashar who is a specialist plastic surgeon. Members of the team have over a decade of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Staff have acquired extensive credentials and have studied in prestigious medical institutions in India, the USA, and Europe. They are specialists in hip joint replacement surgeries, spine pain, wound management, hand surgery, trauma management and treatment of sports injuries. Other aesthetic specialisms include nose corrections, eyelid corrections, breast surgeries, tummy tucks, and female genital rejuvenations.
Members of the team speak fluent English, Arabic, Danish and Norwegian.
Dr. Sanjay Parashar
- Specializes in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Graduated with a Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MBBS) from Nagpur University, India
- Graduated with a Master's in surgery from Nagpur University, India
- Completed an international fellowship in plastic surgery at the International College of Surgeons, USA
- Completed specialized training in craniofacial surgery at the Institute of Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery Detroit, USA
- Diplomat of the National Board of Plastic Surgery, India
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Mazen Arafeh
- Specializes in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from Belgrade University, Serbia
- Gained clinical experience working at the Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade University Hospital for 5 years
- Member of the Serbian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and the the Emirates Plastic Surgery Society
Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy
- Specializes in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery, with over over 25 years of surgical experience
- Completed a surgical fellowship at the Royal College of Glasgow, UK
- Particular expertise in hand surgery and breast reconstruction
- Author of over 50 national and international medical publications
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Indian Society for Surgery of Hand, the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, the Indian Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, and the Association of Surgeons of India
Dr. Kutaiba Salman
- Specializes in orthopedics
- Particular expertise in hip joint replacement surgery, spinal pain treatment, hand surgery, trauma management, and treatment of sports injuries
- Member of the World Orthopedic Organization, the Danish Orthopedic Society, the Swedish Orthopedic Society, the International Iraqi Medical Association, and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Speaks English, Arabic, Danish, and Norwegian
Dr. Girish Juneja
- Specializes in bariatric surgery
- Earned a diploma in minimally invasive surgery from Strasbourg, France
- Completed laparoscopic training at Ninewells Medical College, Dundee, Scotland
- Regular lecturer at national and international medical conferences
- Special interest in metabolic weight loss surgery
- Member of the American Medical Society of Vienna, the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons, the Endoscopic and Laparoscopy Surgeons of Asia, the European Association of Transluminal Surgery, and the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Rupinder Kaur Ruprai
- Specializes in gynecology and reproductive medicine, with over 12 years of experience in the field
- Graduated from Manipal University
- Completed training at reputed institutions in India, Germany, France, and Malaysia
- Special interest in minimally invasive surgery and reproductive management (including IVF)
Dr. Heeba Javid
- Specializes in cosmetic and general dentistry
- Graduated from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in oral and maxillofacial surgery from theUniversity of Manchester, UK
- Completed training at Trafford General Hospital, the Manchester Royal Infirmary, and Turner Dental Hospital, UK
Dr. Ashee Rajabalie
- Specializes in dentistry, with particular expertise in dental implants
- Graduated with a Master's degree in implantology from the University of Warwick, UK
- Earned a Diploma in postgraduate dental studies in orthodontics from Bristol University, UK
- 13 years of experience working as a dentist in the UK
Dr. Gokhan Ozerdem
- Specializes in plastic surgery and hair restoration
- Graduated from Çukurova University, Turkey
- Board-certified surgeon in aesthetic and plastic surgery in Turkey
Anonymous United Arab Emirates Liposuction
100May 2015Anonymous, United Arab Emirates Liposuction
The clinic was visited by a Medigo team member
It's pretty simple to find the clinic, you can easily get there via taxi, from a nearby metro station, with a bus, or by simply walking. Parking spaces are limited, so you have to park somewhere close by. There are 3 buildings side by side, but you have to go inside one of them and ask the receptionist where your appointment is. The facilities looked modern and everything was clean.