Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A quote includes a treatment plan and price estimate.
Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital is a multispecialty hospital that was founded in 1987. The hospital is part of the Dubai London network, which includes the Dubai London Clinic (Dubai Festival City Branch) and the Dubai London Clinic Dental Centre.
Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital has over 25 medical departments that include gynecology, general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, plastic surgery, ENT, and urology amongst others. The hospital also has an endoscopy unit, a diagnostic and imaging facility, and laboratory.
Services provided by the hospital include visa assistance, assistance with flight and hotel booking, hotel and airport transfer, medical record translation, and interpreter services. Facilities at the hospital include a pharmacy, a launderette, and free WiFi throughout the hospital.
The hospital accepts a range of international health insurances such as AXA, Allianz, Aetna, Bupa, and Cigna.
The Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital is located 23 km from Dubai International Airport, which is accessible via public transport. Patients travelling to the hospital via public transport can disembark at the Umm Suqeim Library 1 bus stop, which is just 200 m from the hospital.
Dubai is one of the largest cities in the Middle East and is renowned for its shopping and entertainment, as well as for its modern architecture. The Mall of Emirates is located 5 km from the hospital and offers plenty of shopping and dining opportunities, as well as an indoor ski slope.
Atlantis, The Palm, a 5 star hotel located next to the Aquaventure Beach on the Palm Jumeirah artificial island and offers great views over the Arabian Sea, can be reached within 13 km from the hospital.
Croatian, English, French, Hindi, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish
57 procedures across 7 specialties
>General Surgery(8 procedures)
Diagnostic Laparoscopy+ More
>General Medicine(7 procedures)
Abdominal Examination+ More
Female Health Checkup+ More
General Medicine Consultation+ More
Cystocele Repair+ More
>Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery(19 procedures)
>Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)(1 procedure)
More about available treatments at Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital
As a multispecialty hospital, Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital perform wide range of procedures across its many specialties, including arm lift, liposuction, rhinoplasty, thyroidectomy, liver resection, hernia repair, and mastectomy.
The hospital has 10 operating theaters, as well as a diagnostic and imaging facility and an endoscopy unit.
The Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital has a large team of doctors who are specialists in their respective fields. The founder and CEO, Dr. Misho Ravic, leads the team.
Many of the team are members of national and international medical boards and societies and have been educated at internationally renowned schools and universities. The staff at the hospital speaks variety of languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, and Sindhi. Interpreter services are available for those patients who require it.
Dr. Misho Ravic
- Founder and CEO of the Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital
Dr. Rajesh Devassy
- Specializes in gynecology, with expertise in advanced gynecology laparoscopic surgery
- Has performed over 27,000 advanced gynecological laparoscopic procedures
- Visiting consultant at hospitals in India and the UAE
- Course director at the Gem Advanced Minimal Access Surgery Training Centre
- Member of the European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy, the Indian Society of Gynecological Endoscopy, and the American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- Speaks English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, and Arabic
Dr. Iwona Marczak
- Specializes in internal medicine
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from the Pomeranian Medical University Szczecin, Poland
- Graduated with a specialized degree in internal medicine from the Military Institute of Medicine, Warsaw, Poland
- Particular expertise in management and treatment of hypertension, respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, lipid disorder, and endocrinology
- Member of the Polish Chamber of Physicians and Dentists, the Polish Society of Internal Medicine, and the Emirates Medical Association
- Speaks English and Polish
Dr. Mina Milovanovic
- Specializes in internal medicine
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from the University Of Belgrade Medical School, Serbia in 1982
- Particular expertise in allergy diagnostics and immunotherapy, metabolic syndrome diabetes, obesity, and lipid disorder
- Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, Serbian, and basic French
Dr. Barbara Karin Vela
- General practitioner at the Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital
- Member of the European Underwater and Baromedical Society (EUBS), the Divers Alert Network Europe (DAN Europe), and the Croatian Medical Chamber
- Speaks English, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, basic Italian, and German
Dr. John Callaghan
- Specializes in family medicine
- Particular expertise in family, occupational, tropical and travel, sports, and hyperbaric medicine
Dr. Jawahar Charles Mathias
- Specializes in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from the St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, India in 1985
- Completed a fellowship at the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow in 1992
- Member of the International Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Association
- President of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (Middle East Chapter)
- Speaks English and Hindi
Dr. Kaser Nazir
- Specializes in podiatry surgery
Graduated from the London Foot Hospital and School of Podiatric Medicine in 2001
Member of the Faculty of Podiatric Surgery, and the International Affiliate of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Particular surgical expertise in bunion, hammer toe, forefoot reconstruction, flat foot reconstructive surgery, and tendon repairs including achilles tendon ruptures
- Speaks English, Urdu, and Hindi
Dr. Sasa Janjanin
- Specializes in ENT, head, and neck surgery
- Graduated from the Zagreb University School of Medicine, Croatia
- Completed a fellowship in biomedical sciences at the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, USA
- Particular surgical expertise in facial plastic surgery, pediatric ENT, and breathing, nose and sinus problems
- Author of various international publications in scientific journals
- Speaks English, Croatian, basic German, and Russian
Dr. Umesh Nihalani
- Specializes in dermatology
- Graduated with a master’s degree in dermatology from the NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, India
- Particular expertise in aesthetic dermatology and venereology
- Member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venerologists and Leprologists (IADVL), and the Cosmetology Society of India (CSI)
- Speaks English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Sindhi
Dr. Anna Sepiolo
- Specializes in obstetrics and gynecology
- Gained clinical experience working at Kings College Hospital, London, UK
- Registered specialist with the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK
- Completed specialized training at the Foetal Medicine Foundation and Harris Birthright Centre at London’s Kings College Hospital, UK
- Board-certified by the American Academy of Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Medicine
- Particular expertise in menopause, the andropause, osteoporosis, fatigue syndrome, thyroid dysfunction, and the detection of hormone deficiency
- Special interest in treating menstrual disorders such as premenstrual syndrome, hyperprolactinaemia, and polycystic ovary syndrome
- Author of various peer reviewed works published in medical journals
- Member of the European Society of Gynecology, the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, the North American Menopause Society, the American Academy of Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Medicine, and the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology
- Speaks English and Polish
Я очень довольна вашей клиникой,хочу выразить огромную благодарность доктору J.C.Mathias I am very satisfied with your clinic. I want to express my deep gratitude to Dr. J.C.MathiasTamara United Arab Emirates Varicose Veins Treatment
Verified Review This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
My name is Tamara. I've suffered from varicose veins for 15 years, but thanks to Dr. Jawaharlal Charles Mathias my problem has been fixed, I want to express my deep gratitude to the client manager of MEDIGO, Alina. Thank you very much Alina! Without your help I would not have entered the clinic. Alina is a very kind, sympathetic and attentive employee of your company. All of the professionals working at MEDIGO are very responsive and attentive. Nowadays it is very difficult to find a good clinic and a decent doctor, but I found a clinic in Dubai. I am very satisfied. Thank you for your help!
Меня зовут Тамара,15 лет страдаю варикозным расширением вен,но благодаря доктору Jawaharlal Charles Mathias мою проблему устранили, я хочу выразить огромную благодарность администратору по работе с клиентами MEDIGO Alina, спасибо вам огромное Alina!без вашей помощи я бы не попала в клинику. Alina очень добрый,отзывчивый и внимательный работник вашей компании.в MEDIGO работают проффесионалы, все очень отзывчивые и внимательные.В наше время очень сложно найти хорошую клинику и порядочного доктора,но я нашла в Дубаи клинику.Я очень довольна .Спасибо вам за помощь!Tamara , United Arab Emirates Varicose Veins Treatment