NMC Hospital DIP
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
NMC Hospital DIP is a multispecialty hospital that is part of the NMC Healthcare group, the largest healthcare provider in the UAE. The NMC Healthcare group has 30 healthcare facilities around the world and is experienced in treating international patients, with over 3 million patients from over 25 different countries treated by the group each year.
NMC Hospital DIP has 60 patient beds, 40 consultation rooms, 4 operating theaters, 2 delivery rooms, and an ICU (intensive care unit). The room types available at the hospital include VIP suites, private rooms, and shared rooms.
As a multispecialty hospital, NMC Hospital DIP has 25 medical departments that include plastic surgery, dermatology, ophthalmology, reproductive medicine, gynecology, orthopedics, spinal surgery, neurology, cardiology, and oncology, amongst others. The hospital also has a number of specialized clinics that include a joint pain clinic, headache clinic, and back pain clinic.
The hospital provides a number of useful services including assistance with hotel booking, airport transfer to and from the hospital, interpreter services, and medical record translation. Facilities at the hospital include a pharmacy, nursery, and launderette.
NMC Hospital DIP is partnered with and accepts a range of major international health insurances such as Aetna, AXA Insurance, Metlife, Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company, and Allianz Worldwide Care.
NMC Hospital DIP is located in the Dubai Investment Park, 44 km from the Dubai International Airport, which is accessible via public transport or taxi.
Dubai is the entertainment and shopping capital of the UAE and is renowned for its modern architecture. The Els Club, a complex that includes an 18-hole golf course, a luxury spa, and wellness center, is located 12 km from the hospital.
The Mall of the Emirates, which hosts over 400 shops and has an international food court, indoor ski slope, and a large entertainment center with rides, can be reached within 21 km from the hospital.
Arabic, English, French, German, Russian
109 procedures across 20 specialties
>General Surgery(8 procedures)
Diagnostic Laparoscopy+ More
Hernia Repair+ More
See 1 type of Hernia Repair procedures:
Inguinal Hernia Surgery
>Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)(8 procedures)
Endometriosis Treatment+ More
Fetal Echocardiography+ More
Alzheimer's Disease Consultation+ More
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Consultation+ More
Dementia Management+ More
Brain Aneurysm Repair+ More
Brain Tumor Surgery+ More
Cancer Screening+ More
Oncology Consultation+ More
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Treatment+ More
Cataract Surgery+ More
Glaucoma Treatment+ More
Ankle Arthroscopy+ More
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery+ More
Dupuytren's Contracture Treatment+ More
>Reproductive Medicine(7 procedures)
Artificial Insemination+ More
Embryo Freezing+ More
Embryo Transfer+ More
>Spinal Surgery(20 procedures)
Artificial Disc Replacement+ More
Cervical Disc Disease Treatment+ More
Kidney Stones Treatment+ More
>Bariatric Surgery(2 procedures)
Gastric Bypass Surgery+ More
Gastric Sleeve+ More
>Colorectal Medicine(2 procedures)
Anal Fistula Surgery+ More
>General Medicine(2 procedures)
Female Health Checkup+ More
Male Health Checkup+ More
>Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation(2 procedures)
Spinal Therapy+ More
Stroke Rehabilitation+ More
>Vascular Medicine(2 procedures)
>Infectious Diseases(1 procedure)
Hepatitis Consultation+ More
Rheumatoid Arthritis Consultation+ More
More about available treatments at NMC Hospital DIP
As a multi-specialist hospital, NMC Hospital DIP perform a range of procedures that include knee replacement, shoulder surgery, spinal fusion surgery, kidney stones treatment, abdominoplasty, breast implants, breast reconstruction, gastric bypass surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and hysterectomy.
Technologies used by the hospital include 2D echocardiogram, CT (computed tomography) scanner, mammogram, fluoroscopy, color Doppler ultrasound, X-ray, and ultrasonography scanner.
The team at the NMC hospital is comprised of many highly experienced doctors and physicians who are specialists in their respective fields.
Many of the doctors have received international education and training and are members of a number of national and international medical societies and boards related to their fields of expertise. In addition, many of the doctors are authors of international publications in scientific journals.
The staff at the hospital speaks a variety of languages including English, Arabic, Russian, German, French, Kiswahili, and Luganda. Interpreter services are available in additional languages if required.
Dr. Shoaib Yaqoob
- Specializes in cardiology, with over 18 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Graduated with a diploma in cardiology from the Royal Brampton Hospital, London, UK
- Has performed over 7,000 coronary angiography procedures and over 3,000 coronary angioplasty procedures
- Speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, and Gujarati
Dr. Bhushan Jayade
- Specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Graduated with a degree in oral and maxillofacial surgery from the SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwad, India
- Completed a fellowship in oral surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FDSRCS) and the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Ireland (FFDRCSI)
- Author of various international publications in scientific journals
- Speaks English, Hindi, Kannada, and Marathi
Dr. Jayanta Kumar Nath
- Specializes in ENT (ear, nose, and throat) with over 9 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine from the Silchar Medical College and Hospital at the Gauhati University, India
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in ENT surgery from Assam University, India
- Speaks English, Hindi, and Bengali
Dr. Xavier Garcia Aguilera
- Specializes in gastroenterology, with over 10 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from the Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Has performed over 10,000 endoscopies
- Speaks English, German, and Spanish
Dr. Asma Nasir
- Specializes in gynecology, with over 10 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in obstetrics and gynecology from the College of Physicians and Surgeon, Pakistan, in 2009
- Particular expertise in the management of both normal and high risk pregnancies
- Has performed over 3,000 caesarean sections, caesarean hysterectomies, total abdominal hysterectomies, and laparotomies
- Speaks English, Hindi, and Urdu
Dr. Brijesh Bharadwaj
- Specializes in internal medicine, with over 15 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from the SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Graduated with a degree in internal medicine from the SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Speaks English and Hindi
Dr. Santosh Kumar Sharma
- Specializes in neurosurgery
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from the SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in surgery from the University of Salford, UK
- Completed a fellowship in surgical neurology at the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Particular expertise in cranial and spinal surgery
- Successfully performed the neurosurgical separation of pygopagus twins at Mafraq Hospital
- Speaks English, Hindi, and basic Arabic
Dr. Dayananda H. V.
- Specializes in orthopedics, with more than 25 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from J.N. Medical College, University of Karnataka, India
- Graduated with an Master’s degree in orthopedics from the University of Mysore, India
- Particular expertise in arthroplasty, arthroscopy, spine, trauma, and general orthopedics
- Speaks English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Malayalam
Dr. Parameswaran Subramanian
- Specializes in radiology, with over 10 years of experience
- Graduated with a degree in medicine and surgery from the Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, India
- Graduated with a Master’s degree in radiology from the Rural Medical College, Loni, Maharashtra, India
- Particular expertise in chest and cardiac CT
- Speaks English, Hindi, Marathi, and Tamil
Dr. Ahmed Saad Zaghloul
- Specializes in urology
- Graduated with a degree in urology from the Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Graduated with a diploma in laparoscopic urologic surgery from IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- Trained and accredited in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and basic life support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
- Speaks English, Arabic, and German
Dr. Ajit Shyam Kanbur
- Specializes in obstetrics and gynecology, with 25 years of experience
- Particular expertise in laparoscopic hysterectomy and hysteroscopy procedures
- Special interest in vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic ectopic pregnancy, laparoscopic myomectomy, and endometriosis surgery
- Speaks English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarathi, and Kannada, and Sanskrit
The clinic was visited by a Medigo team member
The clinic is pretty far from the city but it's easy to find. Parking is not an issue because they have free valet parking. Traffic is usually pretty good at any time of the day. Everything seemed clean, modern, very tidy. The staff was kind and friendly.
External Reviews from Google
Margarita Primakova, January 2020
Very disaster experience, I’m very disappointed!
Yesterday I went there with a very heavy bleeding, but no one consider this as an emergency case. I spent there around 5 hours. And I just got medicine which is not helpful at all! And I informed about this doctor, but nothing happened.
And at 10 pm they start to call me and asking me to come back, coz my blood test not good and it’s a emergency case, but when I was there and was explaining my situation and that I’m feeling not good at all, no one ever was listening to me.
Yesterday even no one gave me any proof that I was in hospital only useless medicine!
I just lost one day at work for which I will be not paid, I’m still have very heavy bleeding, a persistent dizziness, strong headache.
It was a biggest mistake to go there!
I want to change my opinion about this hospital, there is a really best doctor here. Doctor Sureej!!! He saved my life!! If not he, I could dye here. God bless him!! He is my saver!!
Mohsin Ayub, January 2020
Thoroughly well-trained professionals who managed to help us in the worst of times. To be particular Dr Manoj, Dr Izza from the pediatric department along with the nursing staff were very nice and systematic in diagnosing the problem with my son and daughter who went sick one after another during the weekends.
From handling the approvals, conducting tests, giving out medicines to children everything was well taken care of. The clean and private rooms and attention to hygiene was another remarkable aspect. The friendly nurses knew how to handle small children (which is an exception here in this region). The open location, easy road access, entire setup also provided higher convenience. Apart from the discharge process which I believe takes time in every hospital, the overall experience was pleasant and most importantly the staff were friendly enough to consider the emotional aspect of the parents whose children were getting sick one after another in consecutive weeks.
Once again thank you Doctors, Nurses and the management you have been very helpful and considerate.
Natalia John, January 2020
Highly non professional nurses in ER who are talking in there language and kept on laughing at counter while no nurse was even bothered to see patient even when we call. Doctor was more concerned about her looks and appearance rather then patient while she didnt even touch the patient.
Only good part was reception who helped a lot from start till end.
Saeed Khan, December 2019
Thank you to Dr Maher Khalil for the surgery done on my ear. Such a very good doctor. Thanks also to all the nurses who helped me and took care of me during my stay in the hospital. Thank you also to Maricelle who is so nice and took the time to visit me and check on me and helped me coordinate with insurance for my extension. Thank you all for such a great service.
iam janiro, October 2019
I’m very happy and impressed with the staff and service from start to end. I've managed to get in to be seen within a timely manner even without an appointment. And with Dr. Mahmoud Elgendy, I always feel like I get plenty of time to explain my issues without feeling rushed. He is so gentle and knowledgeable. If you have an issue regarding Internal medicine, I highly recommend him.