Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
- Qualifications/expertise of specialist
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients first require tooth extractions. In some cases, a bone graft is needed to restore the jawbone.
- Number of teeth
Number of teeth
An All-on-4 dental bridge or implant-supported denture replaces a full arch of missing teeth, usually with 12 to 14 false teeth.
9 clinicsfor All-on-4 in Costa Rica
• Dental clinic established in 2007
• Located 15 minutes from the international airport
• Uses CAD/CAM technology for its treatmentsLearn morefrom Medigo User (Falkland Islands (Malvinas)), September 2017All-on-4 from $ 8,500
All-on-4 from $ 13,500
All-on-4 Please inquire
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016All-on-4 from $ 7,500
All-on-4 from $ 8,500
All-on-4 from $ 8,000
All-on-4 from $ 15,100
All-on-4 from $ 5,000
• Offers All-on-4 in a single trip (72 hours)
• All-on-4 price includes accommodation
• Is the premier clinic for Nobel Biocare in Costa RicaLearn morefrom Dale (United States), April 2017All-on-4 from $ 8,500