Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
206 clinics for Dental Implant
• Family run practice, led by Harvard-educated dentist, Dr Xochipilli Bojorquez
• Internationally trained implantology specialists
• Close to the US borderLearn morefrom Montgomery (United States), February 2017
Need help choosing the right clinic?
Get assistance in finding the right clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Adhere to standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA)
• 5 year guarantee provided on several procedures
• Open Monday to SaturdayLearn morefrom Medigo User (Canada), April 2015
• Offers All-on-4 in a single trip (72 hours)
• All-on-4 price includes accommodation
• Is the premier clinic for Nobel Biocare in Costa RicaLearn morefrom Dale (United States), April 2017
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016
• On-site dental lab with CAD/CAM
• Offers 2 year guarantees on many treatments
• Free transfers and good value hotel deals in both Los Algodones and YumaLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), January 2016