Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
205 clinics for Dental Implant
• Family run practice, led by Harvard-educated dentist, Dr Xochipilli Bojorquez
• Internationally trained implantology specialists
• Close to the US borderLearn morefrom Montgomery (United States), February 2017
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Adhere to standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA)
• 5 year guarantee provided on several procedures
• Open Monday to SaturdayLearn morefrom Medigo User (Canada), April 2015
• Offers All-on-4 in a single trip (72 hours)
• All-on-4 price includes accommodation
• Is the premier clinic for Nobel Biocare in Costa RicaLearn morefrom Dale (United States), April 2017
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016
• On-site dental lab with CAD/CAM
• Offers 2 year guarantees on many treatments
• Free transfers and good value hotel deals in both Los Algodones and YumaLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), January 2016