Dental Implant at clinics and hospitals in Costa Rica
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
10 clinicsfor Dental Implant in Costa Rica
• Dental clinic established in 2007
• Located 15 minutes from the international airport
• Uses CAD/CAM technology for its treatmentsLearn morefrom Medigo User (Falkland Islands (Malvinas)), September 2017Dental Implant from $ 1,300
• Offer a lifetime warranty on some treatments
• Affiliated with the American Dental Association (ADA)
• On-site dental laboratoryLearn morefrom Dominic (United States), November 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,050
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016Dental Implant from $ 1,800
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
Dental Implant from $ 1,400
Dental Implant from $ 1,270
Dental Implant from $ 1,725
Dental Implant from $ 1,800
Dental Implant Please inquire
Dental Implant from $ 2,400
Dental Implant from $ 1,215