Dental implants at clinics in Cancun
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
3 clinicsfor Dental Implant Cancun
• Adhere to standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA)
• 5 year guarantee provided on several procedures
• Open Monday to SaturdayLearn morefrom Medigo User (Dominican Republic), January 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,752
Dental Implant from $ 1,500
Dental Implant from $ 1,400
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!