Dental Implant at clinics and hospitals Los Algodones
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
9 clinicsfor Dental Implant Los Algodones
Dental Implant from $ 1,200
Dental Implant from $ 1,300
Dental Implant from $ 1,460
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
Dental Implant from $ 1,220
• Premier dental clinic specializing in implantology and root canal treatment
• Family-run business founded by three sisters
• Experienced in treating international patients for over 8 yearsLearn morefrom Charmaine (United States), December 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,200
• Free transfers (airport-hotel-clinic)
• Free hotel stay for certain treatments
• On-site dental lab for shorter waiting timesLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), January 2016Dental Implant from $ 1,220
• Open daily from 8am - 5pm
• Registered with the American Dental Association
• Located 25 km from Yuma International AirportLearn morefrom Kevin (United States), May 2017Dental Implant from $ 1,850
Dental Implant from $ 1,250
• Free shuttle from the US border
• 5-year warantee on all procedures
• Discounts at nearby hotelsLearn moreI was very happy with everything i had done at your clinic except that the crown that was dropped down my throat is stilDental Implant from $ 1,400