Dental Implant at clinics and hospitals in Thailand
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Materials used
Patients may be given the option to choose from different types of dental implant crown, e.g. porcelain or zirconia.
- Oral health
Patients with poor oral health may require expensive implants. Patients with very poor oral health may not be suitable for the procedure.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
This procedure is usually done under a local anesthetic. Some dentists offer the option of general anesthetic for an additional fee.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
Some patients will require a bone graft to strengthen the jawbone before dental implants can be inserted.
19 clinicsfor Dental Implant in Thailand
• Aftercare at affiliated clinic in Australia
• Treatment plans in 24-48 hours
• 600 international patients a monthLearn morefrom Karl (United States), April 2019Dental Implant from $ 1,503
Dental Implant$ 1,565$ 2,035
Dental Implant from $ 2,191
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Dentists have over 10 years of experience in their various fields
• Specializes in single stage all-on-4 procedures using Nobel Biocare Implants
• Provides warranty on all veneers, crowns and dental implant proceduresLearn morefrom Petra (Germany), December 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,816
• Offers single trip all-on-4 procedures
• Guarantee Program grants access to a MALO clinic in over 50 cities around the world
• Provides discounted prices at nearby hotelsLearn morefrom Medigo User (Australia), January 2019Dental Implant$ 1,722$ 2,035
Dental Implant from $ 1,816
Dental Implant from $ 1,565
• Specializes in cosmetic dentistry and implantology
• Thai, American, and German certified dentists
• Technologies used include Nobelguide and CAD/CAM technologyLearn morefrom Titipat (Thailand), November 2017Dental Implant from $ 1,174
Dental Implant from $ 2,191
Dental Implant from $ 2,348
• Has treated patients from 70 different countries
• Provide a warranty on a variety of procedures
• Can provide discounts for local hotels and transportLearn morefrom Eugene (New Zealand), June 2015Dental Implant from $ 1,722
• Located in famous Siam Paragon shopping mall
• Subsidiary of renowned BIDC Clinic
• Received the Thailand Prime Minister Award for outstanding serviceLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), June 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,816
• Open daily from 9.00am - 8.00pm
• Offer free consultations
• Use US brand Nobel Biocare dental implantsLearn morefrom Medigo User (Australia), March 2018Dental Implant from $ 1,816
Dental Implant from $ 2,661
• Perform procedures from all dental specialties
• Open Monday to Saturday between 8am and 7pm
• Provide ground transport servicesLearn moreGreat communication, very friendly, expert staff and management. Went out of their way to assist me.Dental Implant from $ 2,661