Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Technology used
Microscopic root canal treatments (using a specialized microscope) tend to cost more.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
Usually a local anesthetic is fine for this procedure, however some patients may request further sedation.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
After root canal treatments, the dentist may recommend a post and core or crown to help to protect the tooth.
- Type of tooth
Type of tooth
Teeth at the front of the mouth (anterior teeth) often have only 1 root, but molar teeth (at the back of the mouth) have up to 4 roots.
180 clinics for Root Canal
• Family run practice, led by Harvard-educated dentist, Dr Xochipilli Bojorquez
• Internationally trained implantology specialists
• Close to the US borderLearn morewas advised to leave the good teeth and not do the all on four which was more expensive. I did appreciate that.
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Adhere to standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA)
• 5 year guarantee provided on several procedures
• Open Monday to SaturdayLearn morefrom Medigo User (Canada), April 2015
• Offers All-on-4 in a single trip (72 hours)
• All-on-4 price includes accommodation
• Is the premier clinic for Nobel Biocare in Costa RicaLearn morefrom Dale (United States), April 2017
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016
• On-site dental lab with CAD/CAM
• Offers 2 year guarantees on many treatments
• Free transfers and good value hotel deals in both Los Algodones and YumaLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), January 2016