Root Canal at clinics and hospitals in Costa Rica
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Technology used
Microscopic root canal treatments (using a specialized microscope) tend to cost more.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
Usually a local anesthetic is fine for this procedure, however some patients may request further sedation.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
After root canal treatments, the dentist may recommend a post and core or crown to help to protect the tooth.
- Type of tooth
Type of tooth
Teeth at the front of the mouth (anterior teeth) often have only 1 root, but molar teeth (at the back of the mouth) have up to 4 roots.
9 clinicsfor Root Canal in Costa Rica
• Dental clinic established in 2007
• Located 15 minutes from the international airport
• Uses CAD/CAM technology for its treatmentsLearn morefrom Medigo User (Falkland Islands (Malvinas)), September 2017Root Canal from $ 200
• Offer a lifetime warranty on some treatments
• Affiliated with the American Dental Association (ADA)
• On-site dental laboratoryLearn morefrom Dominic (United States), November 2018Root Canal from $ 300
• Specializes in dental implants, teeth whitening, and dentures
• Dental laboratory and operating theater on-site
• Internationally trained dentistsLearn morefrom Mark (United States), June 2016Root Canal from $ 300
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
Root Canal from $ 250
Root Canal from $ 350
Root Canal from $ 380
Root Canal from $ 300
Root Canal from $ 325
Root Canal from $ 280