Root Canal at clinics and hospitals in Russian Federation
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Dentistry procedure
- Technology used
Microscopic root canal treatments (using a specialized microscope) tend to cost more.
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
Usually a local anesthetic is fine for this procedure, however some patients may request further sedation.
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
After root canal treatments, the dentist may recommend a post and core or crown to help to protect the tooth.
- Type of tooth
Type of tooth
Teeth at the front of the mouth (anterior teeth) often have only 1 root, but molar teeth (at the back of the mouth) have up to 4 roots.
3 clinicsfor Root Canal in Russian Federation
• Dentistry clinic founded in 1995
• Team comprised of Russian and American specialists
• Located in St. PetersburgLearn morefrom Илья (Russian Federation), December 2016Root Canal from $ 255
Root Canal from $ 320
Root Canal from $ 225