Facelift at clinics and hospitals in Austria
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery procedure
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
Usually, a general anesthetic will be used.
- Incision location/type
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
A facelift may be combined with other surgeries such as eyelid surgery or neck lift surgery.
- Extent of surgery needed
Extent of surgery needed
There are different types of facelift depending on the desired result, e.g. for some patients a mini facelift may be better option.
2 clinicsfor Facelift in Austria
• Multidisciplinary clinic located in Austria
• Offers shared accommodation options for patients with family
• Located 15 km from Graz AirportLearn morefrom Joe (United Arab Emirates), October 2017Facelift Please inquire
Facelift Please inquire