Facelift at clinics and hospitals in Hungary
Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery procedure
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
Type of anesthesia or sedation
Usually, a general anesthetic will be used.
- Incision location/type
- Other treatments performed in conjunction
Other treatments performed in conjunction
A facelift may be combined with other surgeries such as eyelid surgery or neck lift surgery.
- Extent of surgery needed
Extent of surgery needed
There are different types of facelift depending on the desired result, e.g. for some patients a mini facelift may be better option.
5 clinicsfor Facelift in Hungary
• Specializes in plastic and cosmetic surgery
• Founded in 2008 and has 8 treatment rooms
• Located on the Buda side of Budapest, 25 km from Ferenc Liszt International AirportLearn morefrom Medigo User (United Kingdom), November 2018Facelift from $ 1,853
Facelift from $ 2,052
• Free accommodation in the day following surgery
• Free meals during hospital stay
• Access to the clinic's roof terraceLearn morefrom Dennis (Switzerland), March 2019Facelift from $ 3,938
Facelift from $ 3,217
Facelift from $ 3,661