Filter clinics by country
Filter clinics by Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery procedure
- Type of anesthesia or sedation
- Qualifications/expertise of specialist
Qualifications/expertise of specialist
Doctors that can perform varicose vein treatments include phlebotomists, vascular surgeons, and plastic surgeons.
- Treatment method
There are a range of methods available for removing varicose vein, and the treatment cost can vary a lot between traditional stripping techniques, sclerotherapy, or endovenous laser treatments.
102 clinics for Varicose Veins Treatment
• Multispecialty hospital with a pharmacy on-site
• More than 15 specialized medical departments
• Accepts international insurances e.g. Aetna, Cigna, United HealthcareLearn morefrom Medigo User (United States), June 2017
• Multispecialty hospital with board-certified doctors
• Popular among patients from the US and Canada
• Accept a number of international insurance e.g. AXA, BupaLearn morefrom John (Canada), April 2017
Need help choosing a clinic?
Get assistance in finding a clinic for your treatment from our experienced Care Team!
• Renowned multispeciality hospital
• Has a specialized neonatal intensive care unit
• More than 450 inpatient beds and 25 operating theatresLearn morefrom ZOUBIDA (Algeria), February 2017
• Specializes in plastic and cosmetic surgery
• Founded in 2008 and has 8 treatment rooms
• Located on the Buda side of Budapest, 25 km from Ferenc Liszt International AirportLearn morefrom Medigo User (Albania), June 2017
• Multispecialty hospital renowned for its specialized centers, particularly its oncology center
• Treat more than 100,000 patients each year
• 240 doctors and 600 nurses working at the hospitalLearn morefrom Michael (Germany), October 2016
• Multispecialty hospital with 250 treatment rooms
• Nursery and family accommodation can be provided
• Accepts international insurances e.g. Cigna, AXALearn morefrom Daniel (United States), June 2016
• Specializes in dermatology and plastic surgery
• Spa and wellness center available
• 32 km from Galeao International AirportLearn morefrom Erika (United Kingdom), July 2015
• Partnered with Sanford Health, USA
• Has a rehabilitation center
• Parking availableLearn moreWithin 40 minutes I was standing outside, X-rays taken, global investigation and broken tooth repaired with composite.
• Accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI)
• Spa and wellness facilities on-site
• Free parking for all patientsLearn morefrom Magdalena (Afghanistan), November 2015
• Multispecialty hospital located in the center of Dubai
• Has 35 international visiting consultants
• Performs approximately 165 laparoscopic surgeries each monthLearn moreI had very good support from first contact via email, the reception and patient care and communication was satisfactory.