Gangnam Severance Hospital
Seúl, Corea del Sur
Seúl, Corea del Sur
El Equipo de Atención al Paciente de MEDIGO le ayudará con un presupuesto personalizado.
The Gangnam Severance hospital was founded in 1983 and has now become a center of medical excellence. It was part of the Yonsei University Medical Center before becoming a hospital in its own right. Due to its outstanding standards of patient care it also received the JCI accreditation.
The hospital has over 45 specialist divisions including medical institutes focused on oncology, spinal surgery, dentistry, muscular disease, and rehabilitation.
The hospital is equipped with 810 patient beds and has been treating international patients for many years. Staff will assist with flight and hotel booking, as well as organising airport and hotel pickup and drop off. Those who visit the hospital can access free Wifi throughout, nursery and nanny services, as well as family accommodation for overnight stays.
The Gangnam Severance Hospital is found south of the River Han in Seoul, Korea. It is 35 km from Gimpo International Airport, and is easily accessible by public transport, being served by several bus routes.
The Gangnam district is a popular area in Seoul, with a high standard of living. Being the capital of South Korea, Seoul is an eclectic mixture of modern architecture and technology mixed with Buddhist temples, street markets, and palaces.
A popular attraction for visitors to Seoul is the Gyeongbokgung Palace. The palace was built in 1395, and is also referred to as the Northern Palace. The National Palace Museum of Korea and the National Folk Museum can also be found here.
Joint Commission International
Idiomas que habla
501 procedimientos por 13 especialidades
>Cirugía bariátrica(6 procedimientos)
Consulta de Cirugía Bariátrica+ Más
Derivación biliopancreática con cruce duodenal (BPD/DS, por sus siglas en inglés)+ Más
Tratamiento de la insuficiencia cardiaca aguda descompensada+ Más
Tratamiento de angina de pecho+ Más
Tratamiento para estenosis aórtica+ Más
>Medicina Colorrectal(20 procedimientos)
Drenaje De Absceso Anal+ Más
Extirpación de Quistes Anales
Tratamiento de quiste pilonidal+ Más
Tratamiento de Fisura Anal
Fistulotomía , Reparación de desgarro anal+ Más
>Diagnóstico Por Imágenes(22 procedimientos)
Scan CT abdominal+ Más
Ecografía Abdominal+ Más
Prueba Para Determinar La Densidad Mineral Ósea (Desitometría Ósea O Dmo)+ Más
Remoción de la vesícula biliar+ Más
Cirugía del conducto biliar común+ Más
>Medicina General(11 procedimientos)
Exploración Abdominal+ Más
Extracorpórea Por Ondas De Choque (Eswt)+ Más
>Cirugía General(28 procedimientos)
Eliminación de la glándula suprarrenal+ Más
Apendicitis, Extirpación del Apéndice+ Más
Drenaje de absceso de mama+ Más
Absceso O Quiste De Bartolino
Tratamiento de quiste vaginal+ Más
Biopsia De Mama
Examen de Tumor de Seno , Examen de Cáncer de Mama+ Más
Exploración Mamaria+ Más
Consulta de la enfermedad de Alzheimer+ Más
Manejo de esclerosis lateral amiotrófica (ALS)
Enfermedad neurodegenerativa+ Más
Tratamiento para la parálisis de Bell+ Más
Tratamiento para el neuroma acústico
Tratamiento del Schwannoma vestibular+ Más
Reparación De Aneurisma Cerebral+ Más
Eliminación Del Tumor Cerebral
Tratamiento del cáncer de cerebro+ Más
Tratamiento de la leucemia aguda
Tratamiento de Leucemia+ Más
Tratamiento para el cáncer suprarrenal+ Más
Tratamiento del cáncer anal+ Más
Drenaje De Absceso+ Más
Rotura del Tendón de Aquiles+ Más
Reparación Articulación Acromioclavicular+ Más
Obtenga más información acerca de los tratamientos disponibles en Gangnam Severance Hospital
The Gangnam Severance Hospital is equipped with the most advanced technology and facilities, and due to its popularity and growth, the hospital built an annex in September 2005. They manage patient data efficiently using software such as the PACS system, which records digitized radiological images. Imaging technologies at the hospital include a 3.0T MRI, 64-slice CT scanner, and PET scanner for detailed diagnostics. All equipment is selected to ensure patients’ comfort and accurate diagnoses.
The hospital has a specialized oncology center which offers a “one-stop-service”, where they care for all aspects of cancer treatment from diagnosis, radiation or surgery, to aftercare and monitoring.
The medical staff is comprised of well qualified and trained doctors and surgeons who are experts in their fields. Many members of the team have received extensive national and international training.
In addition to a skilled team of physicians, the group of nurses and medical technicians are also highly qualified to ensure all patients receive the best possible treatment.
The hospital and its staff won the Grand Prize for Patient’s Safety and Clinical Quality in 2009.
Dr. Chang-Ki Hong
• Between 1997-2001 he was a resident in the Department of Neurosurgery, Inha University Hospital • Clinical instructor in the Department of Neurosurgery, Gangnam Severance Hospital between 2004-2006 • Assistant professor in the Cerebral Nerve Center, Gangnam Severance Hospital • Specializes in neurosurgery
Dr. Jeong Joon
• Lecturer at Surgery, Yonsei University Medical School until 2001 • Studied at MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA • Is currently Professor of Surgery, Yonsei University Medical School • Specializes in general surgery
Dr. Sung-Uk Kuh
• Intern at Severance Hospital, Yonsei University at Seoul, Korea between 1992 and 1993 • Received resident training in Neurological Surgery, Severance Hospital, Seoul • Fellowship in Neurological Surgery, Yonsei University • Practiced in Ettlingen, Germany • Specializes in spinal surgery
Dr. Sik Yun
• Graduated with his MD from Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea in 2001 • Graduated with a PhD from Graduate School, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea in 2014 • Research interests include tissue engineering, nanotechnology, and medical 3D printing. • Specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery
Dr. Hak Sun Kim
• Chief of the spinal unit • Specializes in spinal and orthopedic surgery
Dr. Jae-Hoon Kim
• Member of the Korean Association of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology • Secretary General of KSGOC between 2002 and 2004 • Specializes in gynecology
Dr. Min Kim
• Practices as Clinical Assistant Professor and Vitreoretinal Specialist • Member of the department of Ophthalmology at Gangnam Severance Hospital • Graduated from Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea • Specializes in ophthalmology
Dr. Kang Su Cho
• Interned at the Yonsei University College of Medicine, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Seoul, Korea • Performed a residency in the department of urology, Yonsei University • Currently acts as Assistant Professor, department of urology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea • Specializes in urology
I was totally happy with the entire experience.Patient name hidden United States Colonoscopia
Comentario verificado This review was provided by a patient that booked using the MEDIGO platform. It was submitted through our internal review system and is 100% genuine
The hospital was modern, well-organized with attentive English-speaking staff to assist when needed.
Your help and willingness to step forward to make this all happen so sucessfully is really appreciated. I initially felt like Medigo had dropped the ball in scheduling my procedure. You did everything to assure me it would be taken care of then followed up to make sure everything was done. Wonderful service.Patient name hidden United States Colonoscopia